Reviews for When Pasts Collide
Allison Jenkins chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
I think he is hot too I LOVE EMMY BEAR
Lawlessness45 chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
I alternately love and hate your stories. They r wonderful but they keep me up entirely too late. I'll be reading and tell myself "just one more chapter...just one more chapter then I'll go to sleep" next thing I know it's 2 am... And I'm still telling myself "just one more chapter" . Hahaha. At any rate, I appreciate the diversion. Even if i can't seem to stop reading at a reasonable hour. :) They are engaging and wonderfully written. So keep it up! I suppose I'll just have to give myself a daily chapter limit...or ban myself from your stories after 10 pm. ;)
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
Oh to be a fly on the wall when Emmett has to explain that bike to momma bear. LOL He better hope she doesn't hear him teasing Carlisle about his condition. LOL

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 24 . 3/16/2013
Emmett really needs to gain some maturity. I wonder if he ever realizes how insensitive he is and how it can hurt people that he would never intend to hurt.

I think Edward showed incredible restaint with Emmett being, well, Emmett. LOL

Shame on Jasper. That was *almost* wicked.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 23 . 3/15/2013
It's so good to see Carlisle back to normal. I had to laugh at his reaction to Esme's telling him of his grounding. It was just too funny. Her threat about any future misconduct was hilarious, his reaction even funnier. Hearing the things he tells the kids coming back to him priceless.

wandamarie chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
wow it is getting good thanks on to another chapter
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
wow it is a good start to a good story thanks
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
The time with Jasper was nice and the willingness of the ones in the know to be discreet was a relief.

Poor Esme. I don't blame her one little bit. I couldn't use a thing like that. If Carlisle wants to experience something like what he did with Jasper then Esme can use her hand and then have Carlisle give her his belt.

We'll see what we'll see.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
Thank goodness Esme was able to reason through her own objections and see what Carlisle really needs to get past this incident and let go of his guilt. I think the thought of Carlisle actually giving up his life in reparation was a deciding factor.

God bless Esme!

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 19 . 3/14/2013
I actually had to take a break before I wrote the review for this chapter. I had to think about how I wanted to word this.

The episode between Edward and Carlisle is troubling. If Carlisle is thinking correctly he would realize that his initial reaction to what Edward proposed was totally out of proportion, similar to his state of mind when he attcked Jasper.

Edward's hearing what his father was thinking was not entirely Edward's fault. When someone is concentrating so completely on what is on his mind it is the equivalent of someone shouting in a silent hall. Edward couldn't help but hear it. Asking to speak to Carlisle in private was a way of keeping it quiet from everyone else. What he suggested was totally from the love, concer, and respect he has for both of his parents. He knows better than his siblings Esme's feelings and state of mind because he was there from the beginning when Esme first joined their family. At no time was Edward being disrespectful. Carlisle over-reacted and he needs to realize that.

Esme is going to have a lot of difficulty acceeding to her mate's request. I understand that, but at times a mate has to do somethings that might be abhorrent to themselves if it is for their significant other.

Off my soapbox now. On with the story.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
I know how difficult it is to try to deal with and overcome guilt. With what Carlisle believes I think this might be of great help to him. Thinking back to when he was alone in the woods before Esme caught up to him, and his action of punching the tree, thereby breaking his knuckles, the pain he caused himself. Doing it this way is better than him hurting himself.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
Wonderful chapter! Love the play between Esme and Carlisle. Rather naughty teasing going on there... LOL

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Call it seeing the future, but that deal the Carlisle just struck with Rose is going to be broken more than once in the future.

At least he did make her write a letter of apology to Esme.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
Rosalie really needs a firm reason to remember how badly her words can hurt others. It's not the first nor the last that her hurtful words have caused physical/emotional damage.

I know full well how words can hurt worse than physical pain. A lesson I learned when I was eight.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
Alice always has the best medicine for Jasper, often knowing what he needs better than he does. isn't it always the way for a woman to know best? WEG! Besides, Alice can always kiss it and make it better. LOL

Funny enough, Edward doesn't mind his siblings nearly as much as his parents. LOLOL