Reviews for War Trophy
Wonderful
guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Ooh this is good
FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I just finished watching Percy Jackson- Sea Of Monsters and... I have to say that I really liked and enjoyed reading this story right afterwards. It's a very nice and well written story. It was really delicious too. So much hotness!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

ZerenaGrace chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
No! plz do more!
Xx.MysticalStorm.xX chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
the part with the Cum leaking out got to me
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
So, right now i'm completely in tuned to your writing style and the other girls simply won't hold my attention for the whole fic... By the third paragraph, I wanted to throw myself out of the window. *pouts* I won't be able to read it until I go to sleep and wake up again, so my mind will be refreshed.
Anywayyyyyyy, this was lovely, and I am now a sucker for Kronos!

Lol,
~Fire
Pizzaz chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Percy and Kronos are men!
fantard chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Good story
Lavonya chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Sexy!
anony chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
awesome story !
but i wonder what would poseidon reaction to percy married to kronos and the adorable baby girl
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Type your review here...
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Hé! I always read the author note :p but don't worry I like reading it so it's okay, no need to apologize
It was very hot, I'm glad you made a sequel !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
WRITE MORE RIGHT NOW please *puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
this is/was great!
Luke's girlfrend chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
When I've read the pairing for first time, I didnt expect to like the story one bit. I mean, Kronos is Percy's grandpa and I dont really like male/male stories, but this one is totally fantastic. (I've read trophy wife too, but Im too lazy to comment on both stories)