Reviews for The Generation of Miracles:Top Threat Championship
YokaiAngel chapter 6 . 5/10
Genius!~~ (I love Kuroko's delinquent fights~ I always laugh at the poor soul~)
ps. Somehow I can imagine Kurko deadpanning and saying "Thank you, that's a real complement coming from Akashi-kun in response to Akashi calling him a lunatic.
KEEP WRITING PLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
godess bubbles chapter 6 . 1/24
Oh My God!I love this story!Pleas update it's 2017 and you haven't updated in years!
Soccerlover17 chapter 6 . 1/13
Update please!
Shadow chapter 6 . 12/24/2016
This story has potential to become a great story. I know it's been 4 years since you updated it, but please continue it. I like how you reunited the GoM for the Top Threat Championships and showed that even though they have been apart for a while, their friendship has not faded. It would be amazing to see how far this story could go especially once they go against Seirin. Please consider it. Thank you!
RainyDayReader116 chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
This is so good!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
Please update I'm in love with this story:)
Kawazoe Kumiko chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
Love it. Update?
Kookie Mon chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
Update T.T pls
peluche kawai chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
super fic where is the rest
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I want my line breaks... :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/6/2016
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
awefanfic chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
please update soon!XD~~~
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA! I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUcHHHHHH! I always love it when tHEY'RE OVERPROTECTIVE! AND WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER IT IS SIMPLY AWEEEESOMEEEEEEEEE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOON!
fireeye chapter 6 . 11/12/2015