Reviews for My True Identity
wildtrance chapter 13 . 2/24
you forgot one thing.
them mating as wolves and Tsume's "knot" them gettting stuck

sorry had to be said
i am an animal fanatic and and research that type of thing cause i wanna be the vet in chagre of the large carnivores in a zoo so ya...
but it was so realistic loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
What is toboe being a girl about anyway!
Bemyfriendplz chapter 13 . 10/14/2014
You have officially spoiled me lol, any more straight pairings I read (and most likely about all of my yaoi pairings) will no longer be adequate compared to the standards this fic has set. If a round of applause were possible to send over in a review I'd send a paraide for this. Honestly all the right smut in ALL the right places! My professor caught me in the middle of reading the cut cleaning scene lol, and upon my bad poker face we died laughing
You are now my favorite fan fic writer
bopolz-san chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
I love it! This story is great. :D Keep it up :D
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
This is adorable I loved it
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Thank you, author.
Extremely good wook with fancy translation.
Toboe is adorable.

***
Reader from Moscow.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
oddly enough id be interested to see a kiba tsume pairing...wonder if there are any out there? i havent checked but its on my list now!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
interesting. i didnt expect tsume to catch on so quickly really.
Mad-Hatter's-Wife chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
That was great
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
Wow. Just wow. At first I thought it was a far fetched idea but dayum, you pulled it off so marvelously and completely pulled me in! You made me feel, man. I haven't enjoyed a fic this much in a long while. Excellent job.
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
I really enjoyed this story a lot! I usually don't get into two different story characters together (I like oc stories) but its at times like these that I can't help but enjoy reading them. It makes me want to read werewolf stories from wattpad again thou I stopped and lost interest b/c fanfics. I wanna thank you for keeping my time enjoyable and making me feel adventurous once again.
crazyfan17 chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
I soooo love this! Hige cracked me up with his Queen latifah comments and Tusme was just hot! Kiba and cheza was just adorable. Toboe is a lucky dog... or should i say wolf! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Love love loved it! You are awesome and I applaud you.
mistyhollowdrummer chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Ohhhhh my gosh! When I got an email saying that this chapter was up, I had to do a double take, because I didn't believe it. I am so excited to see another chapter of this out! I think the last time I read it you were in school? ... And so was I! XD I hope that all went well for you! I had to re-read the last chapter to remember where I left off, but now that I have, bring on the fanfic! Or rather, bring on the hunt! *gets brick thrown at head*
Dbztron2 chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
Omg! That was a fantastic ending! It is a little sad it's done though since it was such a great story, but that's the way it is with all great story's when there done.

Anyway, loved the chapter and story all together. Keep up the good work with any future story's you may write!