Reviews for Shattered Glass
The Corrupted Hobo Ninja chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Hi, your story's cool.

A weapon I would suggest, would be strings that are attached to gloves. Maybe I'm being weird, but strings that can cut, sort of like how Doflamingo attacks...

But basically just look up Jenos Hazard's weapon from the manga Black Cat cause I think it's really cool and Faye might be able to use it with the gloves you mentioned in the first chapter.

Please update soon, I like your story.
pizzafan123 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
I love this please update
kage kitsune 14 chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Update soon, please.
Crazed King chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Make her meet Luffy and the crew yes?
Great story!
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Hmmmm...I think she should use something long-range but small...Like a blow dart!
(Also just cuz I'm me, I think Faye and Usopp would be nice together but that's just me! ;)
UnoPaz chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is by far one of my favorite fanfics of all time. I really hope you have the inspiration to continue, because your writing style leaves me oh so jealous! 3
daniel in the den chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I really like this so far :)
angelrider13 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Woooooooot! Update! Faye made it! XD

And already in the Grand Line. So many possibilities. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Madsouki chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Hahaha, lol, you can refer to me as LuvLuffy since I'm uncontoralably in love with him! *hugs* well, you updated and now I feel giddy for some reason . I just adore your work! It makes me want to squeal in happiness like when I watched the YouTube video, pika his voice actor, and this story gave me the right to squeal and act stupid as my bro watches me xD! Update please, I shall love you, and comfort you, and stalk you, and hugs you, and I shall stick by your side until u die!
LuvLuffy
Status:currently stalking u...
Tough chick chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Me likey. :)
Drago pirate chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Great chapter.
MusicOfMadness chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Awww, Faye :'( Why are you so sad?
angelrider13 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Yay! I can't wait for more!

P.S. I personally lean toward Luffy/OC because he seems like a better balance for her in this instance but I would support either pairing.
Madsouki chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Oohhhh, this is getting interesting! I scroll down alerts and im like, maybe, an when i c its updated i freak out! Been waiting forever for this! *hugs and kisses, an some meat from Luffy ;)*
LuvLuffy
(i find it more fiting sîmce im luffy obsessed!)
Ps. Update
P.s.s update soon?
violentyetawesome chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Okay, here's me being epic in the art of crappy Japanese speaking.
Oi, oi! That was such a bitter sweet moment of bitter sweetness, ehhhh? I like how she had a little inner battle. Like, omg, lol, I wonder what is gonna happen, ne, Vampire-san?
...what. was. THAT!
OH, and the crew says hi! Death said hi too, but it was all creepy like, so ignore that.