Reviews for Caecus Tenus Verum i
PinKrystal chapter 7 . 4/8
Hey, ive been read this over and over. more than twice. yet no updates :( too bad. i LOVE it! very much. thank you for posting this one. i loved your ideas for plot, chara development. i often read light x noct, and often find its was rush up. i like its flow slowly but not too slow. this one is one of the best, ive been read. if you so kind spending your time to finish this one. i would appreciate your time. because i love it to much. i often found my self read this again and again. please? im dying to see how this would end. dont give up yet. again thank you for posting this story
Chocokatt chapter 7 . 1/22
I read through this whole fic and it's amazing! I feel really behind since this hasn't been updates in years but I hooe you update soon.
allysaxox chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Update this please! This story is so wonderful! I want more! :))
hitomi65 chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
nice story
Lenora Jime chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
I like your story and prompto is so funny with his story telling...hahaha :)
I dont mind there're little prompting scene and I can see that there're also noctella scene. Well, it's up to you about who paired with who but I'm still rotting for lightis *grin*
I'm sure next chapter will be great , light in gown , maybe she can dance with noctis but I dont know light can dance or not and for action maybe there're another assasin attemp again.
yeah, I'm looking forward for your next chapter. I hope you will be continued it
so see ya next chapter :)
Lenora Jime chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
hey , is that the conversation between stella and noctis in trailer? I've seen it but that trailer use japanese langue so I didnt know what they talked about.
and do you have plan to continue it? it has been long since your last update.
for now , I like your plot and I guess I will read more
so see ya and thanks you :)
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
tsk tsk tsk Noctis, how are you supposed to impress Lightning with that behaviour? XD
The Punch Lord chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
well, i saw that you had also wrote up a NoctxLight fic and made a note to read it sometime.

i love it. the writing style is good, a nice touch of description and a good portray of character development. you've got this story and the characters down by the looks of it, and i'm very curious to see where it'll go.
and poor prompto X) he is denied a lot, isn't he?
OPFAN chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
HAHAHA. A BALL. thats wonderful, just what is right for lightning hahahha. but no doubt this will be a chance for noctis and light to mingle! i'm so looking forward to the next chapter! so do update soon
Anna-Marie-D900 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
loved it and i can't wait for the next update...;)
kLadyLight26 chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I'm a lil lost but ill find my way in the story..it was awsome!
anna-marie-diamondheart-900 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
awesome! loved it! update soon :)
Angel-of-Fire-04 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Ah an answer to that mysterious screech..honestly first thing that popped into mind where cie' that's usually the first thing you hear from them..but then again would Etro use them to guard her temple?

Nice action scene couldn't Light or Noctis easily taken care of them?

Now to wait for the next update.

(Once again sorry if the message lacks some words.I know for certain a few words were cut off after posting..stupid dsi.)
Da-Awesom-One chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
GAH! Cliffhangers... Pretty good fight scene. Are the other characters from FFXIII going to appear? If so, great. Update soon!
Random Reviewer chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
This is actually pretty good! Hey is this a NoctXLight story? Like are they an actual pairing?