Reviews for Caecus Tenus Verum i
allysaxox chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Update this please! This story is so wonderful! I want more! :))
hitomi65 chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
nice story
Lenora Jime chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
I like your story and prompto is so funny with his story telling...hahaha :)
I dont mind there're little prompting scene and I can see that there're also noctella scene. Well, it's up to you about who paired with who but I'm still rotting for lightis *grin*
I'm sure next chapter will be great , light in gown , maybe she can dance with noctis but I dont know light can dance or not and for action maybe there're another assasin attemp again.
yeah, I'm looking forward for your next chapter. I hope you will be continued it
so see ya next chapter :)
Lenora Jime chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
hey , is that the conversation between stella and noctis in trailer? I've seen it but that trailer use japanese langue so I didnt know what they talked about.
and do you have plan to continue it? it has been long since your last update.
for now , I like your plot and I guess I will read more
so see ya and thanks you :)
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
tsk tsk tsk Noctis, how are you supposed to impress Lightning with that behaviour? XD
The Punch Lord chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
well, i saw that you had also wrote up a NoctxLight fic and made a note to read it sometime.

i love it. the writing style is good, a nice touch of description and a good portray of character development. you've got this story and the characters down by the looks of it, and i'm very curious to see where it'll go.
and poor prompto X) he is denied a lot, isn't he?
OPFAN chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
HAHAHA. A BALL. thats wonderful, just what is right for lightning hahahha. but no doubt this will be a chance for noctis and light to mingle! i'm so looking forward to the next chapter! so do update soon
Anna-Marie-D900 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
loved it and i can't wait for the next update...;)
KLady13 chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I'm a lil lost but ill find my way in the story..it was awsome!
anna-marie-diamondheart-900 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
awesome! loved it! update soon :)
Angel-of-Fire-04 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Ah an answer to that mysterious screech..honestly first thing that popped into mind where cie' that's usually the first thing you hear from them..but then again would Etro use them to guard her temple?

Nice action scene couldn't Light or Noctis easily taken care of them?

Now to wait for the next update.

(Once again sorry if the message lacks some words.I know for certain a few words were cut off after posting..stupid dsi.)
Da-Awesom-One chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
GAH! Cliffhangers... Pretty good fight scene. Are the other characters from FFXIII going to appear? If so, great. Update soon!
Random Reviewer chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
This is actually pretty good! Hey is this a NoctXLight story? Like are they an actual pairing?
Cam277 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Not that reviews should be a standard indicator of how good a story is, but I believe your guys story deserves a hell of a lot more recognition than it currently has. I love the detail you put in, and the overall interaction between characters as well. :) two spirited thumbs up and can't wait for the next update!
Cheers!
261 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
hahaha but the last part is funny, in the chaotic moment prompto still accidently made a joke about lightning to noctis