Reviews for Mirror Mirror
Wicked Neko chapter 9 . 9/25
Holy cow this story needs more love.

Please update as soon as you can! Everything about this is so awesome and we haven't even seen the first kiss scene! AAAHH! Why do you torture us?!
Reader ZJ chapter 9 . 9/16
I like it. Continue
Squishy4953 chapter 8 . 9/11
Wow.
Nice.
When I read the blurb, I kept skipping over this one.
But this is awesome!
I love the frying pan :P
breezygirl541 chapter 9 . 9/6
This is so good man. I honestly am having a hard time thinking of words to describe how much I enjoy this fic For one, can i just mention your awesome writing style, characterizing and writing as Natasha? I honestly find her one of the hardest to write. But you? Killed it darlin. Loki is easily one of my favorite Marvel characters of all time, and not just because in the movie he is played by Tom Hiddleson. I honestly really really hope Harry and Loki become magical buddies that play pranks on SHEILD but well that sounds like a crack fic I need to read also but moving on. Your Harry makes me happy inside, for so many reasons. I mean...frying pan? Pink Apron? Badassery? Calling everyone Kiddo? Like...can I get more of that with a side of fries? Bruce is a sweetheart Tony is Tony and Thor is ...

Anyway, really really love this. I am super excited for more, and what happens when Harry wakes up. I hope you update soon because I really want to read more of this fic! Thank you for writing this marvelous piece of work, and I hope you finish it!
Marian chapter 9 . 8/30
Wow. I love this story. It's a really good crossover. I hope you find the inspiration to continue writting , you're doing such a good job!
E chapter 9 . 8/16
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
E chapter 2 . 8/15
I LOVE MALAYSIA!
I hope when he wakes up, he destroys all their data. All their experiments. EVERYTHING. All without killing anyone. Just BOOM. Everything bit of information ever related to him is permanently and completely gone. Including any knowledge any of those scientists obtained from using him.

Screw Fury. And yeah, I'm mad at him.

He attacked someone who wasn't hostile just on the obscure chance that he might one day be hostile. Instead of putting all of his focus on a confirmed alien terrorist who actively declared intentions to kill tons of people and take over the world by force, he focused on this non-hostile 'alien' who had helped one of his agents, prevented tons of death and property damage, and shown no sign whatsoever of violence.

Then, after arranging an attack on the non-hostile, he sets up the non-hostile to be attacked by said alien-megalomaniac-sorcerer. The non-hostile resists without killing anyone, though he clearly could. Then fights a common enemy with an agent, saving her multiple times even though she was moments away from sniping him at their meeting, and finally gets captured, by the organization whose agent he just saved. And they proceed to torture/experiment on him for two months during his forced coma.

For the greater good, my ass. Had Fury just waited for 'James' to wake up (now having some camaraderie with Natasha), and James woke up unharmed and unexperimented on, he could have been a powerful ally in the fight with Loki. Fury ruined that by harvesting his blood/tissue.

Hell. James can completely destroy SHIELD at this point and I'd be with it. If he forgives SHIELD just because of his immortal apathy or crap like that, i'll be very disappointed. He was suitably pissed when someone targeted his home, he should be suitably pissed that someone used him like a lab rat.

And I just realized this hasn't been updated in a year and it's a cliffhanger... AHHHHHHHHH
P. Cythera chapter 9 . 8/5
Wow... Love all your characterization. Like how you added in Clint here with his little plan. Great work.
Really looking forward to more...hope you continue soon! Can't wait for more!
P. Cythera chapter 7 . 8/5
Love it very original.
KitaroJeevas chapter 9 . 8/4
Love this story, so well written. Looking forward to much more.
GinHanelle chapter 9 . 8/2
Sometimes I really hate SHIELD. Really.

omg this story is so damn engrossing, so exciting. Thank you! I can't wait to see more Loki. I can wait patiently for you to regain interest in this fanfic of yours _ As long as it takes. Totally worth it. Good luck!
BlackGinger chapter 9 . 8/1
I don't typically read HP crossovers but this story has been deeply intriguing thus far. I find myself wondering just how old Harry is now and what all he's seen in that time before jumping ship to a whole new universe. I do hope you continue it to its conclusion!
Dew That Is Blue chapter 9 . 7/14
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please! Update this again soon! it's so awesome!
Sparksofrandomness chapter 9 . 7/12
I love this story. I hope that harry destroys the experiments that have been made from him.

Please update!