Reviews for Mirror Mirror
SilverTippedWings chapter 1 . 8/21
MY goodness! This is really really good. I love the complexity of characterization you have going on here and I love Harry ever so much that I like what you've done with the character. The fact that you're going along with it seems the Master of Death ploy here is very interesting and I especially like the focus on Natasha's thought processes. The pacing is pretty brilliant and it kept me thinking about all day as other tasks demanded my attention before I could return to this fanfic.

I know this hasn't been updated in a very long while, which is perfectly okay! Heaven knows I haven't updated my pieces in forever, but if you ever do feel like updating know that you have a willing and eager reader!
Thumbelannie chapter 9 . 8/20
I really hope James/Harry wants revenge and is all sarcastic and snarky
Travesti chapter 9 . 8/11
This is terrible! Shield is terrible! No matter what circumstances, I'd like to think that some scientists would have the morality to put an end to the experiment! But I guess that means all shield scientists are corrupt. I hope Evans gets some sort of justice. Also, great writingstyle and plot! I love reading your writing.
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 8/3
wow shield, way to make friends, im hoping everyone who harvested bits from james meets a severe memory wipe back to early childhood at least.
Mashrose chapter 1 . 7/23
You had time to write all that filler, but you can't write another chapter!
Bombadilo Baby chapter 9 . 7/8
Oh, fucking bastards! Oh, there is nothing I hate more than bastards who manipulate and take. Force. Rape. (Because that's what they've been doing to him, just TAKING what they want from his body, for months!) To get what they have self righteousnessly decided they deserve. I want Harry to wipe shield out of the sky. To end them. Fucking bastards! But I know he won't, but I wish he would! It's what they deserve! GRRRR
Sorry. This is an amazing story. I would not be so furious if it wasn't. I've never ranted like this in a review, ever. . . . Please give me another chapter!
Faery66 chapter 9 . 6/16
Hope to read more soon.

D
Akira D. Ryusuke chapter 9 . 6/1
Wow. I've just re-read this story and It keeps impresing me! I'm sure you've been aaked this about a milion times, but I really want to know when are you going to update. You've left us such a clifhanger!
Ghost chapter 9 . 5/2
Are you going to update?
Update?
jackalopian chapter 9 . 4/13
You did an excellent job of making me dislike Fury here. I think most of the best-written fics have me disliking Fury (perhaps because at his most realistic there is no way for Fury to be likable by a moral civilian person?). Therefore I would truly hope that if you do continue this story that Evans/Harry (whatever) ends up being entirely useless for Fury's machinations. Not necessarily causing trouble even, just being that darn person that Fury could never actually use which is the one thing I could see eating away at him in the dark of the night.
Drake chapter 9 . 3/16
I hope you will update this soon pleases
I suppose we'll never get another chapter out of this. So we'll take your ideas and regurgitate it into our own.
Scritila chapter 9 . 2/18
This is really good your writing is fabulous and I'm really feeling angry on Harry's behalf. Thank you for putting out such a wonderful story.
BloodLikeRubies chapter 9 . 1/19
Please don't end it here! This is so good and only the beginning! Please! I love this so much :(
1,211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »