Reviews for Mirror Mirror
BlueCaesar chapter 9 . 4/11
Alright, hearing that it took you a year and a half to get the last chapter out gives me hope. Please, oh please let Harry wake up and, basically, kick some ass. He obviously has no problem using Crucio, so lets see what he can do when he has such a reason as being raped for blood in the name of science. I know SHIELD is a "good guy", but there should be some consequences. Bad-ass, entertaining consequences.
Lord Weiss chapter 9 . 4/1
No! Cliffhanger!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 9 . 3/29
So is Harry's blood gonna create a 'Bride of Dracula' effect?
AlQuixote chapter 8 . 3/21
Ive been so entranced by the story u've created here that i can barely await the bext chapter. Yet for better or for worse, u seem to hv let ithe entire story go. Pls tell me thats nt the case!

From a faithful reader.
(Reviewed 9, so im doing it here instead)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 9 . 3/19
I don't know what to think of your story. It's definitely interesting though.
Mysteria Malfoy chapter 9 . 3/16
Please tell me that you haven't abandoned this fic! It is amazing! Please update soon!
Perylee chapter 9 . 3/13
Would you please update? This is getting better and better, one of the few stories I was still following after basically banning fanfiction from my life. So, I (and surely lots of others) would be immensely pleased to see you continue your work here. Don't you dare disappoint us!
Shikava chapter 1 . 3/10
Hi,
I wanted to ask if the ff will be continued.
I really want to See the shitstorm Aka one Harry James Evans Potter coming ;)
I wonder how Loki will manage it back into said shitstorm good side.
But on another side harry is REALLY old, maybe he will Take it calmer ?
Yours Shikava
Sabie0521 chapter 9 . 3/7
Oooo I can't wait to see everyone's reactions to Harry waking up, and the conversations that'll probably follow. :)
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 9 . 3/4
Oooh the next chapter is very aptly named. I wonder how Harry will react to all of this. There's no way he'll be naive enough to think SHIELD didn't take advantage of his vulnerability. But on the other hand, he's immortal, and the only thing he cares about is safe. So SHIELD's only bargaining chip is Harry's inherent goodness. Although I don't know how you justify your horrific experimentation to your victim. It's not exactly a "no hard feelings" situation. Especially since they went with the "attack first, ask questions later" route of dealing with him. Harry's coming to this table from a very high moral ground.
ILoveDhdjdbudhd chapter 9 . 3/2
Please update soon
A.F chapter 9 . 2/18
More, please
ruinedsandwich chapter 9 . 2/17
SCREW YOU SHIELD
jessthereader13 chapter 5 . 2/17
I loved the part where you wrote about the 'even chinese cookware knows kung-fu'. ...I got strage looks from the people around me due to the cackleing I was producing...
Cky chapter 9 . 2/14
oh my god I love this. it's really amazing and it rlly made me think
1,188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »