Reviews for The Hero's name
Ouka Hime chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
Love is such a beautiful things! You really know how make the story look it's magic!
Sele de la Luna chapter 28 . 8/8/2013
Such a perfect and beautiful story...

I love you :3
Sele de la Luna chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
I love A song of ice and fire! :3

I love this fic too! It's beautiful...
ToriaPaige chapter 28 . 4/15/2013
AAHHHH! I loved the story sooooooooooo much! I was giggling like a little school girl at the end; I couldn't contain myself! I cried, I laughed, and I couldn't stop reading. The story wasn't too long nor too short, and there was a perfect amount of everything from plot development to the tiny details. Great job!
fsj101 chapter 28 . 1/24/2013
I'm so glad I read this! It's been a lovely journey like you said, and the Epilogue was the jewel on the crown! I'm going to miss Kaoru and Katsuo, Hime and Ichigo... and man. Ichigo is just too HILARIOUS! That ending had me grinning so much my cheeks hurt! :)

Love you, sugar! And thank you for this amazing story!

I'm glad I made a new friend!
Ermilus chapter 28 . 1/21/2013
Aauw it has finally ended. I'm not gonna cry. I loved the ending I honestly did and please never stop writing. You're good!
fsj101 chapter 27 . 1/14/2013
simply beautiful! It's ad to see it's almost ending, but you've done a fine job, though i wish the chapters were a bit longer! *grin* thank you for this wonderful story! Can't wait for the epilogue!
Ermilus chapter 27 . 1/13/2013
Aauw so sweet I'm glad that gin for his happiness.
nypsy chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
sorry haven't been following as the updates post. i adored the mama-bear/lioness attitude ori is showing. no good momma tolerates anyone messing with her babies! what you won't do for yourself you'll find the strength to do for your kids, i've seen. having everyone else see that & be a bit surprised/intimidated was neat. happy kaoru got thru aizen's hold. that was a really moving scene.
Chuain chapter 26 . 1/6/2013
I understand why she did it, it is still the ultimate evil in the bleach universe. One that sentenced an entire race to death, and apparently for good reason.

Everyone philosophises and reasons their actions, even Aizen did. I would say it made her no different then their quincy enemies.

Not to mention C46 would not make an exception for him.
Ermilus chapter 26 . 1/6/2013
Great update
DeathBerryHime chapter 26 . 1/6/2013
Ohhh... Ichigo should have let her mess him up even more! D: But she did vanish him :3...yeap! it felt good doing so!

Hope there's another chapter, kind of like an epilogue! So Update Soon?
fsj101 chapter 25 . 12/31/2012
Wonderful! I like the development! I can't imagine Hime being all 'must kill' but if it's to reject his existence, I can. Good job once again, and wishing you a fantastic new year!
God bless you and your dreams!
Chuain chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
Quite frankly no one should kill Aizen, he is immortal and it even came from Urahara's mouth that it would be impossible. Another reason is due to rejecting his existance would be the equivelant of what the Quincy do and is considered the Ultimate Evil from the Spirit King on down, a depraved is the main reasons the Quincy Genocide happened. It prevented souls for re-entering reincarnation. Just because in this life Aizen was screwed up doesn't mean all possible realities of him are bad.

This is actually why I don't like the idea of Orihime being able to reject people, that or Quincies in general.
Ermilus chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
Awesome chap but is still kind of hard to pic Inoue is a killer. Hime don't do it because then you'll get your hands dirty