Reviews for Familiarity
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
OK, now you have me wanting to read an UNCLE/Avengers crossover, and seeing how Kuryakin and Natasha get along. There was a story where a tortured, amnesiac Ilya limped to a Russian Orthodox church and in the process of being taken in and nursed back to health, he managed to restore the faith of a world-weary priest. ** I liked "they speak Russian better than you can," even though I'm sure Clint guessed that was only a fraction of the truth. ** Natasha goes to church. Clint climbs up high. How do the other Avengers cope after a mission?
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Aww how adorable!:) can't wait for the sequel:D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Huh Natasha goes to church. She doesn't seem to be the type, but hey who am I to judge her.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
You've written an awesome story. I like your way of storytelling, but make sure that you proofread your work a little more carefully as there are minor errors, such as using 'venerable' instead of 'vulnerable'. I still enjoyed the way you write about the characters, and also their emotions.
Well done on a great story.
discordchick chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Really cute story. I like that even if their coping mechanisms are separate, they each know and accept it of one another. Great job :)
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Good story. I like the little rituals you've established.
This has quickly become my favorite fiction pair (whether romantic or just friends).

I wonder though, where did the 80% deaf thing come about? You're the second author to have used it. Is it canon?

Thanks for sharing.