Reviews for Hopes and Dreams
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
You should do more chapters this story is amazing
aande023 chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Great story. I would love to see it finished.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Hey! I love this story, super excited to see what happens! good cliffhanger i must say, hopefully you wont hold out on it to much longer
when are you going to post the next chapter?:)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
cant wait for the next chapter! when're you going to post the next one?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Holy crap, so intense. You are the best, now update soon please
sinc88 chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
I like the way that Vartann has kind of come round to Gil protecting Catherine as he can't be there. I thought the creep would be a coworker of Catherine's but the ending has me unsure now :-)
Karen-Charlene chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Hmm... any chance it's actually Delhomme, since Grissom mentioned he reminded him of him?
SRB98 chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
I want an update soon! Last time you updated was four days ago and the suspense was killing me i kept checking my fone for emails! This was such a good chapter-my only request is i get that new chap in like 2days :)
hllokitty chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Whaaa...I don't like these type of endings! Lol so is like the guy/creep following cath 24/7 or what?
Twiggy chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
dslzhwuighri8heh KEEP GOING! LOL its borderline 50 Shades good ;)
hllokitty chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Aw, Gil being there for her was super adorable, I love their friendship :) So its settled that the stalker is a co worker, and I have a feeling it might be the creepy co worker whom she thinks is super nice. I still don't get why he's after them? Some kind of obsession with Catherine? Pleasseeee update soon? Yeah? :p
Danielle chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
I'm sort of confused now, I'm guessing the stalker is one of Catherine's co-workers and he's kind of obsessed with her, so I was confused because now it seems like the stalker knows Vartann and Catherine before she went to Quantico. Maybe I'm misreading it and the stalker is hating Vartann now coz he won't give up on her? That's just a question, other than that GREAT chapter, update soon please.
Karen-Charlene chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Great episode! Intense. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
oh man this is soo good. cant wait for the rest!
sinc88 chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Love Jim being uncomfortable hearing what Lou and Catherine where doing. Looking forward to what will happen when Grissom explains what's happening to Cath