Reviews for Nothing Stops Me Now
The doujutsu should allow Naruto to control and make fire (like Natsu from Fairy Tail).
ytygr chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Well, hopefully you will update soon I very much enjoyed this story and would like to see what is next1
Cenright chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Exercises, with and E.

Exorcises are to banish evil spirits.
Nyaruto chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Come_on, what makes you think the emo is bad-ass. He would have been Dusted by a kages one shot jutsu.
I even forgot why he did so anyways.
I probably could say he got his ass handed to him.
ClaraBelle16 chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
This is really good and im really enjoying this keep updating I especially like when kid naruto kicks the councils asses! Not too sure on the oc im more of a fan of keeping to canon characters but there have ben exceptions, maybe this is one of them? Cant wait for the next chapter!
hinatagirl0805 chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
:) good story. I can't wait for u to update. I hope u don't have itachi kill the family. Anyway you got a new fan, so update soon!
Jiraiya the super pervert chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
1) Two words: FUCK YEAH!
2) I think it will help her relationship with Naruto as they will both have at least one skill in common.
3) I am.
4) I am!
5) I think that, while it is good, he would benefit more in the long run from getting better chakra control.
6) I honestly don't know what to think of her. She seems like a good person, but you can never be too sure.
7) I think you are doing very well in portraying the character's emotions realistically.
Senjuto chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Justu is wrong. The correct spelling is Jutsu. Please go back through your chapters and correct it.

Ninjutsu - Ninjutsu

Doujustu - Doujutsu

Kenjustu - Kenjutsu

Taijustu - Taijutsu
Tsukuyomi11 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Kakashi fainting has to be one of the greatest events to happen in fanfic history
Tsukuyomi11 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Yup, this is definitely gonna be one of the best stories on here
ShadowsVoid2 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Wow. This Naruto story was definitely not what I was expecting. I is by far better than what I was expecting. (I think I gonna have to get used to your creative awesomness.) The new relationships and the altered personalities are amazing. Just a small quirk of mine is that I've always wanted to know more about what Kyuubi thought, and while your story focuses more on the Kyuubi than most... My interest isn't satisfied. You can of course ignore this quirk of mine as I am an obsessed fan of the Kyuubi who is my favorite character in Naruto. Also the Introduction of Hayate... was awesome, for some reason it made me think of Hayate the Combat Butler, but thats beside the point. Now all I have to read is the Bleach fanfic of yours and i'll be completely caught up lol.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
A few words of advice: stick to either past or present tense when narrating the story. It gets confusing and annoying otherwise.

Learn this word: You're. It's short for "you are."
Learn this one, too: Feet. It's those things you walk on. It's also something we use to measure distance, as in, "The bookcase is two feet away." A feat is a great accomplishment. (It actually confuses me that you even use "feat." Most people don't know the word exists, so it's weird to see it even in a misused form.)

There-refers to a location, such as, "Your shoes are over there by the couch."
Their-refers to ownership, such as, "Their new car is red."
They're-short for "they are."
alex02 chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
ZyiareHellsing chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
I love this story! now I have 2 questions...
1: are both of his eyes changed when he uses the dojutsu or are his eyes mis match? 2: will he ha a white version of amats?
DarkerThanB1ack chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
well im curious about something will naruto have more then just henge? i mean in canon he has a total of like 6 moves or something like that...always pissed me off specially since who his senseis were...jaraiya and fucking kakashi who knows over 1000 jutsus and then you have naruto of 6 jutsus come on now couldnt you have thrown him like 10 jutsus or something