Reviews for Dirty Dancing, Baby and Johnny's life after
666food chapter 49 . 11/7/2014
OKAY 1 THING MARNIEEE
If you'd done your research you would know it was FILMED in the 80's but set in the 60's and in the beginning it says John F Kennedy had just been shot!
And secondly I'm English so it's hard for me to write as an american person!

K THX BYE
Marnieee tells all chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Two questions.
did you set the story in the 60s. Dirty dancing is an 80s Movie.
does everyone sound English? everyone in the Movie is American.
Mrs.Bender-Castle-Darcy chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
please update I Need to know what happemns
pam86mays chapter 45 . 6/23/2014
please write the rest of the story. i can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
I'm very confused. This story goes fast and makes no sense. She should not be showing that much or feeling that fat at 2 1/2 months. People don't even usually know they're pregnant until 2 or 3 months.
666food chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
THE CHARACTERS SOUND BRITISH BECAUSE IM BRITISH. hehe sorry
thanks for all the reviews updating now!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Why do the characters sound british? Nice story though :-)
rinslet.rose chapter 38 . 11/12/2013
Just wonderful, pleasr please finish.. I want to know what happenes after the mom gets the letters, and does lisa tell dan? How is baby and johnny? What about the step siblings? The moms a hartless bitch. Do we ever find out WHY she was killing everyone. And why she said she was doing it to get rid of the family? WHY?
TheCursedAngel95 chapter 38 . 9/16/2013
Hey can you please say what happens after baby visiting her mum in jail with the dads letter and stuff. Love the story by the way
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Cool
666food chapter 37 . 6/15/2013
Thank you for all your reviews I smiled so much reading them ahaha updating now:D
thespookyredsparkle chapter 37 . 6/11/2013
That sounds nice and cozzy. I like Johnny Castle...like REALLY like Johnny Castle.
thespookyredsparkle chapter 36 . 6/11/2013
Ugh! She shoulda brought Johnny Castle with her! That is so what i would have done though. :D
thespookyredsparkle chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
There are not much love sceenes anymore. Sad face.
;…0
thespookyredsparkle chapter 34 . 6/11/2013
Johnny's last line tells me something is gonna happen.
Next time i watch the movie (tomarrow), i will never EVER see that woman the same way again