Reviews for Spider and Fly
Whitemiko12 chapter 1 . 4/15
Very interesting, would love a sequel!
Excellent and very interesting story.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Ah! XD Oh snap! I liked this.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
God. This was kind of depressing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This was impressive. I came into this story mildly curious with low expectations but you pulled it off. This story was creepily interesting. Amazing job!
Sian Blue chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I find it hilarious that Zuko never realizes that Azula is caught in his web as well.
I hope you make a sequel to this someday!
Z3R0 K1N6 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Very well done. I enjoy the whole getting caught in webs motif that was going on.
Vamaisa.Raptor97 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Haha, wow. That was kind of awesome.
Damn.
You write really well.
natsu.point chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I don't get it. If Aang already been in control of the situation from the start then why did he let Azula have an affair with Zuko from the start?
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Hmm, having mixed emotions about this, but it was very well written.
khal.chels.si chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Okay, I admit, I'm not the biggest Zucest fan, but this story takes the cake. An excellent au, if I do say so myself. Just overall magnificent. I loved the
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is weird in a very cool way. Its not easy writing something like this and u did a really good job.
anon chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Damn this is mess up!Aang is fucking awesome!The love square(?) is amazing and Azula being in Aang web is different take on Zutara was also welcomed!
under.the.bridge.downtown chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh I really enjoyed that! Well done, I adore Azula.
skycomv2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
well, that was fun. At first I thought it would end in a poly amorous square, add Toph in the next chapter to become a pentagon. Then the avatar would have truly mastered the elements, plus having world leaders in a loving relationship would help maintain the world's balance, and the avatar is all for that.

Still having a cunning Azula out matched by a fully realized avatar is a satisfying conclusion.