Reviews for Spider and Fly
This was impressive. I came into this story mildly curious with low expectations but you pulled it off. This story was creepily interesting. Amazing job!
Sian Blue chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I find it hilarious that Zuko never realizes that Azula is caught in his web as well.
I hope you make a sequel to this someday!
Z3R0 K1N6 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Very well done. I enjoy the whole getting caught in webs motif that was going on.
Vamaisa.Raptor97 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Haha, wow. That was kind of awesome.
You write really well.
natsu.point chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I don't get it. If Aang already been in control of the situation from the start then why did he let Azula have an affair with Zuko from the start?
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Hmm, having mixed emotions about this, but it was very well written. chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Okay, I admit, I'm not the biggest Zucest fan, but this story takes the cake. An excellent au, if I do say so myself. Just overall magnificent. I loved the
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is weird in a very cool way. Its not easy writing something like this and u did a really good job.
anon chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Damn this is mess up!Aang is fucking awesome!The love square(?) is amazing and Azula being in Aang web is different take on Zutara was also welcomed!
under.the.bridge.downtown chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh I really enjoyed that! Well done, I adore Azula.
skycomv2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
well, that was fun. At first I thought it would end in a poly amorous square, add Toph in the next chapter to become a pentagon. Then the avatar would have truly mastered the elements, plus having world leaders in a loving relationship would help maintain the world's balance, and the avatar is all for that.

Still having a cunning Azula out matched by a fully realized avatar is a satisfying conclusion.
Passionworks chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow, this was pretty darn hair-raising. ;) I believe it takes a lot of persistence and dedication in the writing world of the Avatar fandom to so perfectly entwine a combination of the two most popular cutthroat pairings, Zutara and Kataang, with two polar and very controversial ones, Azulaang and Zucest. You did amazing personality-wise: keeping Azula as controlling and domineering as ever, creating Katara as sort of the peacekeeper, giving Zuko questionable forces of mind to deal with, and making Aang as bit a leader as he ought to be at the end. Excellent!

You do want to watch your grammar though. “To,” “Two,” and “Too” have totally different meanings and a lot of writers don’t really know where and when to use each one. You tend to use “too” in unnecessary spots, so I’d watch out for that. One more thing, to help better flow this story out, I would suggest bordering techniques. To transition events in different places smoothly, it helps to divide the story into parts.

Here’s what I mean, and I’ll take a portion of your story to show you:

Zuko realizes that while his marriage may be unorthodox that this can work. For the first time in a long time things begin to look up for the Fire Lord.

When Azula finds him a few days later, he lets his gaze slide over her and something seems different. She pushes his chair back from the desk and straddles him. Her hands burn through his robes and he feels an answering heat in his chest. When she kisses him, he looks at her expectantly.

That row of periods is a divider. You don’t necessarily have to use a row of periods; you can actually have fun with dividers. Some writers use a row of (-), or any combination of symbols to transition into another phase in their fics. When the fic remains undivided, the reader sometimes misses the fact that another scene is commencing, so it is always important to make the story as smooth as possible for readers. If my description here seems vague, don't hesitate to PM me! I'll answer any writing questions you have!

The story, above all, was a truly wonderful read, though! And I hope to see perhaps more into this insightful tale –that is, if you’d like to continue it, of course!

Keep writing!

Malevolent Dark Reflection chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I loved this story! How does it not have reviews yet? Seriously? Zucest and Azula/Aang only work with great writing, and this was a fine example of it. In other words, this was HOT! Zuko caught in Azula's web and Katara caught in Aang's web were great ideas. If that is how Aang and Azula argue then they should make a separate wing in the palace just for them, else the whole palace will have to be rebuilt. That was epic, and it was actually made better by not saying who clearly won though something was worked out. I'm glad they were actually able to make it work, in a twisted sort of way. But the whole thing was twisted anyway and made it so enjoyable. Great story!