Reviews for Excalibur
FireBlueTallStar chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I NEED MORE EXCALIBUR! You either love him or hate him, and I love the little funny alien dude.
You may say,
"But FireBlueTallStar, Excalibutt is the most annoying, arrogant..." Blah, blah, blah, but to you I say,
"FOOL! MY LEGEND DATES BACK TO THE TWELFTH CENTURY!" In your face.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Wow great story I love it. I also like the fact that there are no grammical errors at all and the plot is wonderful! You have great writing skills the characters are great! Please update soon :)
Asters chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Ok I'm going to scream at you now.

UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE I BEG OF YOU. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SAO FICS ON THIS SITE AND DYING OF ANTICIPATION /fangirls

PLEASE UPDATEEEEE!

Thanks :)
skie89 chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
This is a really interesting story. You seem to be putting alot more emphasis on relationships and battle than the origional story.
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
What happened to suguha?! Update! What will happened,?
2ndsly chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
A cliffhanger, you seem fond if these. Though, I must admit I only say that because both the two stories of yours I've read so far end with one.

I'm curious as to what the special surprise for those who choose to use their actual appearance was. Was I simply the others being revealed, or something more?
Klyn Farseer chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Well, gotta say that I'm a little disappointed by the lack of updates, but I'm sure you're busy. Anyway, I enjoy the storyline and the writing. A bit of a reccomendation though, it's a little hard to follow the minor changes from canon backstories that you've made, like the game being international, the number of players, etc. so it might be a good idea to to post a list of those changes in an author's note. Thanks for writing!
The Master Warlord chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Well, I'm kinda disappointed by you making Kazuto not Sugu's brother, as that was a pretty big plot point in canon. Other than that, good enough for now. By the way, are you basing this on Vol 1, 2 and Side Stories, or SAO Progressive?
The Master Warlord chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Seems pretty polished so far, although I can't think of any reason of why would you combine SAO and ALO (SAO originally only have human), and also making the game international. Races are pointless as they'd turn back later anyway. International MMO only makes the story way too complicated and I hope that the "language translation" nonsense is only Lyfa's imagination and won't actually appear at all in this fic, as canonically such technology doesn't exist IIRC.
SophiaLT16 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Possibly the most unique SAO FF so far, you have done an outstanding job and I can't wait for the next chapter/chapters.
Nombredeusuario chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Waiting for next chap ).
mitsukini15 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Great Revised Story!
Tusjecht chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Having just read your fanfic "Integrity Knight", I came here to see if your writing style is consistent...and I'm happy to say you really do have a strong, distinctive style.

That said, now that this is much closer to canon, my main complaint is that your personal voice is taking the place of both Suguha and Kazuto. There's nothing wrong with that, but the result is that your Kirito and Lyfa don't feel like they were in the light novels and anime. I'm pretty sure the Kirito, for instance, would have a stronger reaction to discovering Suguha played SAO, given that one, Kazuto is distant from Suguha, two, he knows full well Suguha doesn't play games seriously, and three, Suguha as you might know, does have a bit of a brother complex. She would be way more embarassed to find out her brother is Kirito.

In short, the quality of your writing is good, but the narrative is going along a little too blandly in my opinion. Too much is happening by coincidence and the relationships are proceeding too smoothly. I hope you do take the time to build up characterization in future chapters though.
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Easily the best SAO fic I've read, but the fandom is still pretty new after all. Didn't actually realise that Sugu wasn't (or at least didn't know she is) Kazuto's sister until the 3rd chapter. Interesting twist...or is this part of the your not really siblings thing Kazuto revealed to Silica?

Global scale SAO? Holy, would society even survive with so many unconscious people taking up so much hospital space a resources? Not to mention that Kayaba is now potentialy responsible for more deaths than any other man in human history.

Well I'll be following.
xbamsod chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Wow that was unexpected. Its interesting now that Sugu is in the game. I can't wait to see what happens from here. Update Soon :D