Reviews for The General and the Thief
Norrsken chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
Dear Purple Lolly,

Many thanks for sharing this intriguing and exciting tale with us. I have enjoyed the adventures of Hephaestion and Altair very much. In this conclusion we get to know about his origins and I am happy that he was shown mercy, even if his actions caused *our* Hephaestion much harm, indeed.

Now he and Alexander are happy together again. There is nothing like a Happy Ending!

All the best wishes and many thanks,

violetsuki chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
Dear Purple, So sad your story be finished but I like the end by the way. Nice job !
I will wait for your next story now. Have a good day.
V.
Norrsken chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
Dear Purple lolly,

So nice to find the update here, also that Alexander is alive! I am happy to see that *our* Hephaestion has been found and that he is back together with Alexander. Looking much forward to the Reunion. Danaus was severly punished, now he cannot plot any more dangers to our Dear Ones. I wonder what will become of Altair, though...

/ NorhthernLight
violetsuki chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Some sudden developpment ! I was happy to find again our dear king. And I am glad too he was mercifull with Altair. I hope things will be better now for Hephaistion.
I can wait to read the reunion between our two lovers. And I hope you'll write us a beautiful chapter about it.

And by the way, I was so happy to see you updated. I yearned for your story. ;-)

So long to wait, so quick to read. I am in lack already. I hope you update soon. ;-)
Norrsken chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
Dear Purple Lolly,

Poor Hephaestion. Also poor Altair. Things will not go well for him now when he thwarts Danaus. The story is filled with angst and I am most worried for them all. I hope that Alexander is not really murdered, thought...

All the best wishes and eagerly awaiting the next chapter,

/ NorhthernLight
violetsuki chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
You are cruel with us, yuo know. I can't wait to know the rest.
The attitude of Altair intrigues me by the way. Why he didn't kill Hephaistion straight away like Danaus asked him ?
It's stange even if he wants to act normally like he said. Really intriging !
I hope you update soon.
Norrsken chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Hello Purple Lolly,

I have missed this tale, but the update makes it well worth the wait. Altair and Danaus make some sinister plans and actions. I sure hope that they did not actually manage to murder Alexander! Poor Hephaestion, his *doppelgänger* sure is up to no good!

All the best wishes and eagerly awaiting the update!

violetsuki chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Thanks for this update. I hope you can post the rest soon, I can't wait to know what it will happen. Poor Hephaistion ! He is the perfect whipping boy. And I hope nothing is happened to our dear Alexander. I can't believe you let Altair kill him. ;-)
violetsuki chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Nice to read you again ! I hate this Danaus. And I hope Alex will protect the real Hephaistion, even if he takes this one for Altair. Poor Hephaistion, he seems so confused.
I hope you will put on line another chapter soon. _
Norrsken chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Dear Purple lolly,

Poor Hephaestion! His situation is a nightmare. Danaus' *brainwashing* is sinister. One must hope that the Truth will be revealed soon !

Norrsken chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Dear Purple Lolly,

My apologies for late R&R on your updates. Poor Hephaestion. His suffering has been great but now we must hope that all will be well and that the cruel deception will become revealed!

/ NorhternLight
violetsuki chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Oh God ! It's too short ! You torture me. It's like if you give me a delicious cake and when I am near to eat, you take it from my mouth. It's unfair ! So as you could see I like your chapter and I am really impatient to know the rest.
And I am happy that Alexander begin to ask questions.
violetsuki chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Sorry I forgot to connect under my nickname so I do it again :

Happy new year my dear !

Hug,
Violet
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
And I forgot : Happy new year my dear !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
More and more exciting ! I wonder how Alexander will react in front of two Hephaistion ? Oh God, it's a real fantasy, isn't it ? _