Reviews for Roomies?
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Personally, I would have thought that Ollie would lean in first and Toby would be all "NOPE" about it. Since Ollie's the fan... :P That's just me though...
TobuscusGurl chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
I dont know what you mean about "The story is over" like (this story) or (youtube generation) but I've got a character! Her name is Venessa and she loves Tobuscus and tries to have an epic food battle with him and Ollie! (I know its not good but its the first thing that popped into my head)
TobuscusGurl chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I prayed before I read this story and I said: I wish to meet Tobuscus! and then I started laughing because it sorta came true LOLOLOL
supersparklywholock chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
Hey did you get my audition thingy?
Emmbuscus chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
HEYYY! Y U NO UPDATE?!
HappyAssassin chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Thanks soooooo much! There needs to be more Anthony x Molly not because I made her or anything psh such low self confidence in me! Maybe in another story? Hint hint, wink wink or not I don't care just a little more on the couple maybe in the second thingy? Thanks for using my WONDERFUL character of Molly! Peace and prosperity! ( or would you rather have war and proverty? Hum?)
Emmbuscus chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
It was a bit short. An please try not to make the love stuff to confusing.
HappyAssassin chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Really? Gurl you've gotta a messed up brain... But I do too! XD more please!
Emmbuscus chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
The story is a little confusing, with the love and the crash and all, tone down the drama a bit and UPDATE PLEASE!
HappyAssassin chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
So good who does she choose!
HappyAssassin chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
No love for the Toby! And Anthony needs to stay with his girlfriend or move on! Toby x Ollie 4eva! Continue my minion buddy!
HappyAssassin chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
OH MY ****ING GOD! u have to continue its like the rule of life when an author is that good or a story is that amazing( your both in this case) it is a force of nature to obey and WRITE!
Please continue? :)
Peace off,
Happy Assassin :D
BOOP!
RulersAreRoyal chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
It would take forever to drive from L.A. to lower Sacramento... Just sayin'. XD
xXspidercatXx chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Awwww how cuuute update soon.
supersparklywholock chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
*slaps face like a weirdo* This story is so good. Keep writing!