Reviews for Cosset
7kswann7 chapter 8 . 7/23
Omg literally cried :( it's so sweet and nice please update
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Please continue this story i love it so much. it gives me an odd sense of hope
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Please continue this. its similiar to what I'm going through
kiaraanimex chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
jjejeje s
esta genial pero sera que puedes hacer uno de chyna x lexi :D las amoo tambien jijiji pero siguee asiii
maddie hess chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
what cosset are you talking about?
3and chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Great story plz update. I reaaaaallllllyyyyyyy loved that argument in the mall it sort of added a whol new plot to the story and bringing in the ANTS was genius well written excelent story plz update and get it published!
Katelynnesottil chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I love this becaue I can relate to it see the same thing happened to my and my girlfrind but it cased us to split I miss her
Lady Coyne chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
That's adorable. I'm so glad everything worked out so far with the living arrangements for Paisley, and I hope the school-coming-out issues get resolved soon. This is such a good story, and you're an excellent writer.
Paul Matthews chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
You're welcome. :) Loved this chapter. I wonder how the ANTs will be able to help. And Paisly begging for her turn in bed was adorable.
amazinglife18 chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Pervs on the internet,surprise,surprise.
Lexy is so hot being all protective,she even had the strength to ask the kids help,and who would resist Paisley's smile,Chyna didn't really had a chance on that one.
joriholic73 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Loved this chapter. Kids turning on each other is always fun.
AccidentallyxPretentious chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
GOD THIS IS SOOOO FUCKING CUTE! I SHIP PAISLEY AND LEXI NOW! OMFG YES!
Paul Matthews chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Good for Lexi! Now let's hope she can handle everyone knowing. Update soon I love this story!