Reviews for Cosset
kiaraanimex chapter 1 . 2/20
jjejeje s
esta genial pero sera que puedes hacer uno de chyna x lexi :D las amoo tambien jijiji pero siguee asiii
maddie hess chapter 1 . 2/5
what cosset are you talking about?
3and chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Great story plz update. I reaaaaallllllyyyyyyy loved that argument in the mall it sort of added a whol new plot to the story and bringing in the ANTS was genius well written excelent story plz update and get it published!
Katelynnesottil chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I love this becaue I can relate to it see the same thing happened to my and my girlfrind but it cased us to split I miss her
Lady Coyne chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
That's adorable. I'm so glad everything worked out so far with the living arrangements for Paisley, and I hope the school-coming-out issues get resolved soon. This is such a good story, and you're an excellent writer.
Paul Matthews chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
You're welcome. :) Loved this chapter. I wonder how the ANTs will be able to help. And Paisly begging for her turn in bed was adorable.
amazinglife18 chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Pervs on the internet,surprise,surprise.
Lexy is so hot being all protective,she even had the strength to ask the kids help,and who would resist Paisley's smile,Chyna didn't really had a chance on that one.
joriholic73 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Loved this chapter. Kids turning on each other is always fun.
Captain-McWanky-Lopez69 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
GOD THIS IS SOOOO FUCKING CUTE! I SHIP PAISLEY AND LEXI NOW! OMFG YES!
Paul Matthews chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Good for Lexi! Now let's hope she can handle everyone knowing. Update soon I love this story!
Paul Matthews chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
I like how Paisley stood up to her dad, but it sucks that her home life is so bad. Sad chapter, but very well written.
Paul Matthews chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
You are great at writing passion and emotion. The club scene was so easy to visualize. I was drawn in.
Paul Matthews chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
"You jazz Lexi." LOL! Great stuff. Hmm are you hinting that Lexi might have been abused as a kid? Interesting. It would explain why she is so shut off.
Paul Matthews chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Man I felt bad for Paisley. It is good to see that softer side of Lexi for once. She really does care about Paisley. I'm glad you touched on the fact that Paisley's parents fight. Many don't even think about that.
Paul Matthews chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
You write Paisley so well. I love that you brought back Lexi's "eye contact permission form" I had forgotten about that.