Reviews for I Am Trying to Break Your Heart
Emeraldflame23 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Is it finished? No! It can't be finished. You've got to continue this. Maybe with FS and RD. Or what comes next with the two lovebirds.
Lara Pond chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
D'awwww...
Rarijack's so lovely n' cute together. I always used to love Rarity, she's a little tsundere, and with Applejack being a really cute couple.

Really nice story n_n
Atychiphobia chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
"Well, mebbe I like difficult. Means it's worth doin'. Means you're worth doin'."

I lost my shit at that line. xD Keep on updating, plox!
mlpfan chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
I love this! Cant wait to see the next chapter!
The Art of Dark Angel chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
How did I miss this awesome story until today? Seriously. I love this. Your wrtitng, your sense of humor? It's great. And that poem of Dash's? Genius.

Keep it up. I wanna see how this story goes.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Wow. This chapter was amazing.

I may have forgotten what was happening as it has been awhile, so I decided to read and judge it based on what I see here. As I read, I fell in love with it all over again. I remembered why I enjoyed this story and why it rubs me in the right way.

Characterisation man. You've got that pat. It just flows and feels so organic. So thanks; I appreciate you updating this, Tumbleweed.
Frivolous Fingers chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
hilarious, quick witted, awesome. I like the way the story is going and the way you are portraying the characters. I look forward to the next chapter
Sacred Dust chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Hilarious. You've got a real winner here. And wow, Rainbow sure has a salty vocabulary...or vocabulizing, as Applejack would say.
Atychiphobia chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
This is hilarious! Update soon. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Everypony is just... ah—so in character. I love this and therefore love you. :P
Rowanoak23 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Yay, update!

Ah pegasus stuff. The perfect excuse for wearing fake mustaches and tying up waiters. Love it.

Rainbow's poem was certainly classy. What a mare. XD

Love your stories!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Chapter two had me in stitches. I honestly did not see that coming. I'm not sure how I didn't in hindsight but I reckon I just got far too engrossed too easily, and that's a good thing!

Chapter three got even better with Rainbow Dash coming into the fray. Loving all of the dialogue btw. Sounds extremely believable and it's always interesting.
barryc10 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Nice story so far. It definitely shows how the best of intentions can get the wrong results, and that it's better to be direct with break-ups instead of skirting the issue.
Wolfemann chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I could so see this happening to them.

Though I'd *love* to know the *real* reason why Rarity got straw and hay in her hair!
bronydudeshadow chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Wow. ...this is fricken hilarous! Poor rarity. Back fired on her pretty quickly. I want moar! Applejack and rarity! Cute! Rainbow dash is such a strange pony!

Ps...I hate being the first reviewer...usually! Not this time!