Reviews for To Remember a Birthday
I am signed out chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Omg this is super cute! I love ur stories I ACUALLY have written one story and stuff but it's not only about PruCan it has DenNor and also LietPol it's an AU and i think chapter three is a PruCan one so read it it's by me when I'm signed in which is read plllzzzzz and tell me what u think anyway I have to add u to my favs and stuff like that
Neko-chan97 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
so cute *SQUEE* I would hug you right now, this is just...IT SO FLUFFY AND CUTE
ichigo98 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
awwwwwww that was so cute love it Matthew-Xthe-awesome-gilbert together forver
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Aww...Happy birthday Canada! I went and watched the fireworks last night and they were awesome! I also ate a Canada falg shaped cake...See? Not everyone forgets about you! Awesome story, so cute!
Mew I is Dinosaur chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
*melted into a pile of mush-y goo-y stuff* Sooo fluffy!
I wish someone would give me a bonsai tree for my birthday (Curses living in a rural area that has nothing cool and having a Winter birthday!)
HollirotxX chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awww! That was so cuuute! :3 yay prucan!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow, This was a-DOR-able, Gilbert was awesome, and Happy Birthday Mattie!
Simple Shimmers chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
...I just shamelessly squealed at the ending. I'm pretty sure my little sister thinks I'm completely off my rocker.

This was so extremely cute! I found myself thinking 'No way Mattie! I would never ever forget you or your birthday!' when he said no one remembers him. I was in some kind of Mama Bear mode or something.

Hurray for PruCan! Prussia's awesomeness counts for all the countries that didn't show up! I mean seriously, he's just that awesome.

Thanks for the adorable little fluff! It made me smile!

iivogelchen chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
UWAHHH! Canada Day! i love Gilbert making Mattie all happy. couldn't stop squealing.
cylobaby27 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is so cute! Prussia is so awesome, and sad!Mattie was adorable.
UnifiedNations chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awww sho cute and fwuffeh **
Just Emz for now chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love this story! It's just so cute! I want to smack Alfred though...