Reviews for Heat
Teri chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
I can't believe I never read this before. Very nice to see these shows together. Nice work!
paintbuckets chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
I loved this! I was just thinking that since Castle is always going to the Hamptons that "wouldn't it be a great crossover" and look what I found. You wrote the characters very well, Hank's calm care, Evan's desperate climbing of the social ladder, Beckett's dry attitude, and Castle's nervous concern. It was well paced and realistic. Definite re-read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I like it.
Very refreshing story... I am now starting to think that Evan is his own brother's "Castle"!
It would be interesting to see Castle and Evan together vs. Beckett and Hank.
Both pairs are quite similar actually so...
Devia could be the "Lanie" of the show!
Funny what your story can trigger all those ideas!
aligal528 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Excellent crossover! I think you captured the characters from both shows very well!
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
You wrote Evan and Hank very well! Nice job.
StanaPagetFillion chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
So I love crossovers the most and I love yours ;)
tvj12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Fun story. Good job with the crossover. Hope you try a few more of the castle/royal pains grouping. -tvj12
Wee Ree chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I was just thinking a few hours ago 'Castle is always going to the Hamptons, Royal Pains is set in the Hamptons. There should be a cross over fanfic' and then I found this. I enjoyed it. True to both sets of characters, realistic to both shows. Good work. Thanks for predicting my crazy cross over thoughts.
AshLiz chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Cute story!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Great one shot. I loved this story. I just love how inappropriate Evan is! Too Funny! Kudos to the medical jargon and the quick thinking of Hank.