Reviews for Criminal Habits
deactivated1022399203 chapter 27 . 3/19
Omg you did end up reading it! I'm so sorry if I came across as rude, it was never my intention. I just opened this story to read it again and stumbled upon this. It's so good to see you back, you literally made my day! XOXO
Charlene Clark chapter 28 . 1/18
Fantastic great story xx
Julie Reed chapter 28 . 1/12
Super glad to see you're back! This was one of my favourite stories from the beginning! :)
Gaara-frenzy chapter 28 . 11/6/2016
Glad to see you're writing again! This scene must be what I'm looking for every time I watch the movie! amazing chapter, I look forward to more!
batmanbane chapter 27 . 11/4/2016
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I see that I never reviewed a chapter of your story previously, but I've never forgotten it! Bane saying (and how I imagine him saying) 'I cannot be a father' has stuck with me all these years. I was just telling another ff friend about it a few days ago, and low and behold, you're back! Now, I'm on to the latest chapter. Welcome again. :)
1MoreInMe1 chapter 28 . 11/3/2016
Holy... Man was I surprised to see an update notification on this story. Love, love, love it. See ya later in the next update.
YourRoommate chapter 27 . 11/2/2016
Fuck the haters. We are proving them wrong assisted by no sleep and a little alcohol.
deactivated1022399203 chapter 26 . 7/4/2016
Hi! How are you? Now I'll hit straight to the point.
One day I will post a long, heartfelt review about what this story means to me, but today is not the day. I'm a very lazy person, so I'm not sure if I should put all that time and energy in it when you will probably not read it. :P I love this story, and the effort you put into it, but I can also totally understand how you can perpetually abandon it. I only wish you could at least post a message saying that you won't continue this instead of leaving us hanging for three years. The least I could do is let you know that as much as I enjoyed and still love this story, I understand why you wouldn't continue
stolen with the night chapter 26 . 4/9/2016
Pheonix. The bird that builds its own pire and is born again from the ashes. Its a pretty ironic name given the father is Bane but I have french blood in me and you know what they say, the French love irony.
Blue Mad Girl Without A Box chapter 26 . 12/5/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, GENIUS PIECE OF HEARTBREAKING GOODNESS. I CANNOT LIVE WITH THIS GOING UNFINISHED. PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF FIO'S AND BANE'S BABY JIM/HANNAH. PLEASE.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/12/2015
Jared? Sirius? James? Harry? Jack? Lily? Juliana?
karli chapter 26 . 7/22/2015
Ooooooooo.. update?
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 26 . 7/1/2015
I love this so much! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please decide to update again soon!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/28/2015
I'm sorry, I know this is entirely too late to ask for an update, but I'm IN LOVE with this story! Every little detail is perfect. You are an amazing writer, so I must BEG you not to disappoint your readers by letting this story go unfinished. As you can see, I sincerely hope you update this story, because (as previously mentioned) it's AMAZING!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/26/2015
I like how you've been progressing the story and how you've written their relationship slowly forming. Though Bane went overboard when he beat her up, it's something their both working towards overcoming, in a ways earning a mutual respect rather than just going straight into romantic/sexual relationship that would be too far off.