Reviews for Beyond all sanity
THIS IS AWESOME YOU MUST MAKE MORE AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON Or BB will murder you
Owens's's's's's chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Make MOREEEEEE
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
DDDDD: AWWWWWWW HERRY I WANT TO RRREEEAAADDD!
ShadowsLaura D chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Ah, K— I mean Spark. XD And I thought this was an update. My soul just curled into a fetal position. That is not nice.
Anyway, KILL THAT NOVEL, GIRL! YOU CAN DO THIS! WRITE SOMETHING AAAAWWEEESOOOOMMME. And remember, every mistake along the way is part of learning how to write better. (As is evidenced by the crazy scribbles all over my MS.)
Good luck! *huggles*
See you Sunday after church. And Monday, I have the info for you on the art contest in reality!
- Laura
KizunaChaos chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
hurry and update! can u make the next one longer?
Bell chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
** That was so beautifully sad! I love this especially the ending. TT SO BEAUTIFUL!
13Beyond-BB-birthday13 chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
i
Kaorikami chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
I like this story do far and I love beyond so I know that this story is gonna be fun!
SilverWingedRaven chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Cool chapter. One or two spelling errors but that's all. ARGH I CAN'T STAND CLIFF HANGERS! *spazm spazm OMG SPAZM* lol.
kill him, BB... DO IT... well, in 300 days ;D
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Ineresting, I bet that the girl is A's little sister. You dropped enough clues. I'm interested to see where you go with this, how this girl will effect Beond and how these events will effect the Kira case, if at all?
13Beyond-BB-birthday13 chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
loved the whole thing :3 this awesome, write more?,pweaz? i'll give you a jar strawberry jam if you do :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Best story i read
I Have a Benediction chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
:D
SilverWingedRaven chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
You are going to tell us her name eventually, right? Cuz now I'm all excited. Anyway, good job, Sparky!
SilverWingedRaven chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Epicness. It was worth the wait for this chapter. And if you want a Beta, I'd be thrilled to help! Just PM me. I think if you want someone to beta for you you just PM them saying so, but I'm not sure...
Anyway, PM me if you want me to be your beta :)