Reviews for The First Time
An update soon? Pretty please :)
Internally screaming.
I love this chapter :)
autobotavenger chapter 1 . 1/14
please update! i love the way that you have written this story! its really really cool and i reckon it would kill all of us faithful followers if u stopped now. DONT GIVE UP!
This is a really cute story. I hope you continue it
Thorkone chapter 31 . 8/12/2016
I've been hoping there would be more! Yay! This was awesome - I'm glad she has Jim in her corner.
Kat7CA chapter 31 . 8/12/2016
AAAHHHH SO MUCH IS HAPPENING! My whole heart feels like it's exploding. Jim and Sonja angst is just becoming more and more addictive.
I can't wait to hear the rest of this part of their story. :)
dauntlessmermaid chapter 31 . 8/12/2016
Good God. I think this is your best chapter to date. I'm so in shock I can’t make out the right words here, but this update was amazing! I hope it is in your plans to follow through this storyline with Sonja's trial, I really want to know how it all went down!
OMG, I'M SO EXCITED.
btw, this worried Jim was the death of me, I loved it! I figured he'd stay because that is how great of a friend he is. Just get together already!
(I'n just kidding, I'm in love with this slow burn relationship. It makes it all the more realistic and beautiful and awesome)
Congratulations on a wonderful chapter. Saying I can’t wait for the next update is inevitable. I really can't!
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 31 . 8/12/2016
liking this!
Thorkone chapter 30 . 6/16/2016
I have thoroughly enjoyed this. The way you write captures these little vignettes like they are snapshots, a postcard from the Enterprise. I hope there will be more!
LoBear28 chapter 30 . 6/13/2016
Oh right in my feels :( great job capturing the emotion in so few words. Any plan to write what leads up to Jim not being able to trust her?
dauntlessmermaid chapter 30 . 6/13/2016
Omg, this is beautiful. But why would he never trust her again? I have a guess though I can't be entirely sure :(
opaqueglass chapter 30 . 6/13/2016
This would make for an interesting story. It's intriguing...
Kat7CA chapter 30 . 6/12/2016
AAHHH WHAT HAPPENED WITH THEM? I need more information!
This beautiful chapter of angst was amazing. :)
JustDreamAboutIt chapter 29 . 5/21/2016
That was cute! I can't wait to read more!