Reviews for The First Time
dauntlessmermaid chapter 26 . 12/15/2014
If you're still open for requests, I'd like to see Sonja suffering about Jim having to fix that damaged warp core in Into Darkness... This one was so very great!
Kat7CA chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
I love it! :)
tehquila.mockingburd chapter 25 . 11/4/2014
Great story shadowcat! I love the witty dialogue between Sonja and Kirk and can imagine Michelle Rodriguez as her!

Also, thanks for that new saying "useless as tits on a boar hog."

- D :)
keptinkirk chapter 25 . 11/3/2014
I love this story so much! It always makes my day when you update:) I look forward to the next update!
Laura chapter 24 . 9/6/2014
Ahh I'm so happy to have checked in and see updates! I seriously love this story. I'm waiting for 'the first time he realized he loved her'. I want some schmoopy Jim haha
Aren chapter 24 . 8/12/2014
yaaay i'm so happy you're updating!
skywave chapter 24 . 8/11/2014
I am loving this story.
princess-wallflower chapter 23 . 8/6/2014
Oh, wow. Beautiful.
That was my reaction to most of this story, and I continue to marvel at your writing. Please please PLEASE keep it up!
Some ideas for firsts:
- the first time he called her "Sonja" instead of "Laxley" (I'm not sure if that would be a milestone with them?_
- the first time she asked about his family
- the first time he was jealous (of a boyfriend, perhaps?)
Just a few suggestions. You do NOT have to use them, obviously, but I think they would be pretty cute...?
Anyways, please keep writing like the amazing author you are.
Yours,
Laurel.
Adriana chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
And I read through to the end. As anticipated, I'm bummed now. ;)

Loved this chapter. One of my favorites.
Adriana chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
Came across this story randomly, and I'm very glad I did. Only a handful of chapters in, and I'm already bummed about eventually getting to the end. I love Sonja. She's a great original character, and I'm really enjoying her interactions with Jim and Bones. She and Skyla both fit in well with how I would imagine Kirk and McCoy to have acted while still in academy. And I like the fragmented way you're choosing to tell the story. It's not linear, but it makes great sense, and it works well with what you're slowly building towards. Great job!
Kat7CA chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
Aww, this was so sweet! :)
SchadenFreude95 chapter 22 . 5/23/2014
This story is simultaneously so incredibly endearing but also painful because it seems her love is unrequited.

Either way, very enjoyable to read. You master creating small moments with raw, emotional cores. No background information is need, no long describing sections. The moment is enough.

Keep up the splendid work!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/19/2014
Yay for the update. Very sweet chapter but poor Sonja. I hope she gets Jim to love her back.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/19/2014
yay you updated!
Kat7CA chapter 22 . 5/19/2014
Yay! I'm so happy you updated! This is just an amazing story, that is always a pleasure to read. Keep up the awesome work! :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »