Reviews for The First Time
Thorkone chapter 31 . 8/12
I've been hoping there would be more! Yay! This was awesome - I'm glad she has Jim in her corner.
Kat7CA chapter 31 . 8/12
AAAHHHH SO MUCH IS HAPPENING! My whole heart feels like it's exploding. Jim and Sonja angst is just becoming more and more addictive.
I can't wait to hear the rest of this part of their story. :)
dauntlessmermaid chapter 31 . 8/12
Good God. I think this is your best chapter to date. I'm so in shock I can’t make out the right words here, but this update was amazing! I hope it is in your plans to follow through this storyline with Sonja's trial, I really want to know how it all went down!
btw, this worried Jim was the death of me, I loved it! I figured he'd stay because that is how great of a friend he is. Just get together already!
(I'n just kidding, I'm in love with this slow burn relationship. It makes it all the more realistic and beautiful and awesome)
Congratulations on a wonderful chapter. Saying I can’t wait for the next update is inevitable. I really can't!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 31 . 8/12
liking this!
Thorkone chapter 30 . 6/16
I have thoroughly enjoyed this. The way you write captures these little vignettes like they are snapshots, a postcard from the Enterprise. I hope there will be more!
LoBear28 chapter 30 . 6/13
Oh right in my feels :( great job capturing the emotion in so few words. Any plan to write what leads up to Jim not being able to trust her?
dauntlessmermaid chapter 30 . 6/13
Omg, this is beautiful. But why would he never trust her again? I have a guess though I can't be entirely sure :(
opaqueglass chapter 30 . 6/13
This would make for an interesting story. It's intriguing...
Kat7CA chapter 30 . 6/12
AAHHH WHAT HAPPENED WITH THEM? I need more information!
This beautiful chapter of angst was amazing. :)
JustDreamAboutIt chapter 29 . 5/21
That was cute! I can't wait to read more!
LoBear28 chapter 29 . 5/18
I let out a little squeal myself when I saw your update! Another lovely snippet into Jim and Sonja's relationship, already looking forward to the next addition, though no pressure ;)
dauntlessmermaid chapter 29 . 5/18
Wow, "doesn't mean I didn't notice you" Just wow. I love Jim, haha
Kat7CA chapter 29 . 5/18
:D Oh don't mind me, I'm just sitting here smiling like fool. This was such a cute, fluffy chapter that was thoroughly enjoyable!
Every new chapter is such a pleasure to read!
Kat7CA chapter 28 . 4/2
This was so adorable! My heart, I can't even tell you. If Jim won't say it, I will... I love you! Thank you so much for this story. :)
LoBear28 chapter 28 . 4/2