Reviews for Hugs, Not Drugs
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Poor Sammy. But I loved that line where he realises that his ideas always seem like great plans at first, but never turn out as great as he thought... I think that pretty much sums up Sam's life...
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Yep Sam should really start to rethink his decision making skills or just stop making decisions all in all because really if a mind conjured Lucifer can tell you it is wrong then you should really know you are doing the wrong think.
Poor Sammy, always on the wrong side of the idea.
Loved it and great work!
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Funny. Poor Sammy, can't Lucifer leave him the hell alone? No, I guess he can't. Great fic, entertaining.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awesome drabble! :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is such a scary picture of what Sam must have gone thru in his decline.
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
So sad that Sam feels like drugs are the answer to his problems..guess every addict had those delusions! Lucifer makes me sick but man he just keeps the funny quips coming like a machine gun..I have a love/hate relationship with that character. Is it wrong to think Sam is even hotter when he's being tortured..hurt Sam is so alluring( I'm not a sadist I'm just saying!) Lol
cappy712 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
ha, ha thank you needed that.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hugs not drugs, eh? LOL. Nice take on that drug scene. I've always wondered what was going through Sam's mind at that point.

Cheers,
Jimelda
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Poor Sam. He's always doomed from the start.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
You always get Lucifer spot on, can see Mark Pellegrino as I read (was lucky enough to meet him at JIB3 too!) Poor Sammy, thinks he is doing the right thing and is haunted by the hallucination of Lucifer for his troubles.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Just want to hug Sammy!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Saving the world one swan dive at a time – whether literal or figurative

Love that line best...Swan Song was tops in my book.

Lucifer is such a smartass...I really like how you write him.

Hugs, not drugs...great line!

Great work
Karen
Kirabaros chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Poor Sam. I always felt bad especially when it got to the point where Sam was dumped in a mental institution.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Nice job writing a creepy scene.
Thanks for sharing.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Aww,por thing my Sammy! Good job,thanks for publish!