Reviews for Playing Telephone
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 4/1
Yes! A lovely Stiles x Lydia fic with perfect characterization and with the cannon story line! I've been looking for you, you little sneak. (If only you were longer...)
Its SO wrong that there isn't anymore of this! This is great! Please write more :) the characterization is spot on.
Invisibleme1324 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
i love this!
1Directioner2199 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
You NEED to continue this pleaseeeeee
tracyx11 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :D
guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I love Stiles and Lydia together, they make the best couple. Thanks for sharing and i hope you write more for this couple. :)
youheapslovei chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
aw, so cute ! :)
samanthaxama chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
is this the end ? i hope not i love it
Miss.Full.of.Light chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Waaaah this is so so so soooo good :D please write more Stydia 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I love this story it just made me all fan girly and giddy. You did a really great job
amgonyea chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
So awesome!
HedwigGirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh my god from the part where Lydua thought Stiles was ignoring her to the non existent dip in the floor all I could do was keep thinking...
"Holy crap this sounds like they are actually talking on the show!"
Great job :)
chrissyx3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awwww... This story is so cute! 3 i really like your writing style! (;
27seconds chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Gosh, I really really loved it. Fantastic story and you did a great job at writing both Lydia and Stiles. I felt like all this could have been on the show. I hope you'll write more of these two because I was one of the best S/L fics that I've read. :)
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is honestly probably my favourite Stiles and Lydia story, because they're so incharacter, and the idea is really realistic but fun and sweet. I love the ending, and how Stiles wants the date to be her idea and 'not a date.' and ahhhh really I just love this story :)