Reviews for Annual Rites
twimama77 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
very very cooooooooooool
MadPer chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I really liked this one. It was so dark and heartbreaking. Really great. :)
mschenke chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Ouch. Sad but true.
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wonderful - and yeah the truth hurts.
Lolabean07 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I loved it! The truth has never been spoken better. While it may be too depressing for a 'happy' anniversary, not all anniversaries are happy.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Excellent Jacob.
Nyx's Pinky Girl chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
"I should have let you drown" That last sentence had me in tears. :( He did everything for her, and she never appreciated it. She just took it for granted...
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I enjoyed reading this. Jacob was as blunt as ever, which Bella needed to hear.
Such a waste
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Your right! It is Bella's fault. If she hadn't been with edward then maybe she will be with jacob. Jacob atually save her from drowning and this is how bella repay's him? If i was her i would not go to the volturi to save edward. He dumped her in new moon and still being with him? And bella is a idiot for jumping off a cliff to kill herself! I not saying this because I'm a jacob fan but it's the truth. You set a great example in this story and please continue it! And thank's for doing the date on my birthday!
Gah so right. xx
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You're making my heart hurt! I agree w/o the spawn this would have been Jake and it would be all of Bellas fault. Blah!
Zayide chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow...the harsh truth hurts...but its the right ending sm should have written. Not have him imprint on an unnatural human/vamp half breed.

U may not have won the contest, but sugar...with this ending...u corrected the rosecolored glasses that the original writer used to write the worse wrong to a character of her creation.

While she made her own rules, braking them as the plot climaxed, u patched them together with faint glue toxins and proved right the theory placed under study.

As usual, u have outdone yourself.

And this time there were no lemons!

Incredible!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
yeah, Jake. I have to agree with you there...all things being canon...you should have just let her drown.
well done...dark but very well done.
cloudshadow22 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is beautiful, but oh, so sad. I especially liked the line in which you said that emotions confused Bella now. Jake, hopefully, has stopped his phasing so that he does not live forever. I do hope this Jake finds someone wonderful to lessen his grief. No one should live with this sadness forever. Thanks for sharing.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »