Reviews for Tales of Symphonia: The Other Chosen
Rune chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
It's...not dead is it? Lloyd as the Chosen is priceless. I wanted to see how the Tower of Slvation would turn out. ;_;
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
please continue its a nice story.
Ratatosk The Divine Demon chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
I like this story you should continue it.
manga girl geek chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
Please update soon
Enchanted Hybrid chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Wow, this is really good! Cant wait for more!
KujyouHikari chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
Wow, this story is SOOO COOL! It's really original and I love the idea of Emil accompanying Lloyd on their journey! And with Lloyd as the chosen...pffft(dying of laughter of happiness for such an epic story. Yes, I'm strange.) It's written out well and I love the way how you seem to integrate the games together! I can't wait till they arrive at the Tower of Salvation(Awesome senses tingling here). Anyways, looking forward ta' your next update!...*kusukusu*
StarTrail chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
This story is awesome and i can't wait for more on emil/the KoR storyline to be revealed! All hail Ratatosk, Lord of all monsters! (yeah emil and his split personality is totally my favorite character from Symph.)

anyway, question: you haven't seemed to mention anything about the seals taking away lloyd's humanity. He shouldn't be able to eat right now, correct? (or is it sleep after the first seal?) shouldn't someone notice? like emil? Also, couldn't tenebrae and kratos potentially know each other from 4000 years ago? (or however long it was)

I liked this story soooo much! I hope you update soon! XD
Unkown Being chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
This Is A Nice Story I Hope You Update It Soon
Mega Mario chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
You said in the first chapter that the pairings would be Lloyd/Colette and Emil/Marta (among others). However, Emil and Marta have barely interacted, and on top of that, Lloyd and Marta seem to be getting awfully close...

Also a few chapters back, you forgot the word "dreams" in the first instance of "Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality."

And another thing, Tenebrae is supposed to be invisible to anyone who isn't a playable character (or Yuan), yet in this chapter, Neil could see and hear him.
Tiny Zephyr chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
I just re-read the whole thing and i'm getting this burning desire to fanart again ;m; please continuess TT
KKtheNeko chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
deathbykitsune chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
interesting that you decided to attack the ranch first since in the game the ranch is much easier if you confront dorr first but it is your fic so it is your decision.
yaoiprincess101 chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
Hmmm...seems i underrated Emil. He's pretty nice! Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
yaoiprincess101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I have a feeling i won't like the Emil in this story...oh well! Sounds interesting!
Dr.Bob chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
It has been three months since your last update I hope you didn't give up on this fic. I see a lot of potential in it and right now is one of the "long" fics I'm interested in seen how it progress.