Reviews for Free Us!
Okay let's see according to me calculation today's year is 2015 and the last time you updated was around 2012. So...YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED ANYTHING FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS!
Yugi: hehehe *a bit scare right now* you know she got a point. It has been a long time after all, right Yami.
Yami: Yes indeed. It seem that you have fail to complete your mission InuVampireChan. For without the master to complete the pieces of the story your characters are now forgotten. Unable to continue on there part. You should be ashame of yourself.
Yugi: *nodded* I hope that the other Yugi will get through this. So as Atem, Heba, Yami, and especially everyone else. Hope you have read this b/c if you do hopefully it can change ur mind. About continuing this story.
Me: Yeah, what he said. And you better remember or else...
Yugi: Please update soon!
Fangirl4ver chapter 6 . 2/18
Um...excuse me but will this story continue? I've been a fan since day one! I love this story and want to know because this I amazing! I love this, especially with all the other characters, how everyone is dating and knowing everyone from childhood. What will happen to anuz and Rebecca...will yugi be okay...will they remember that happens in the slave training! There are so many questions! Please please please continue!

-forever keep writing
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
Muoviti a continuarlo che sto sulle spine.
Mi viene voglia di fare fuori casa di questo passo!
È bellissimo perciò continualo.
E per Ra, Yugi e Heba aiutatelo vi prego.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Inu, non dargli retta!
È una fanfiction bellissima.
Miky-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Ascolta Inu, le tue fanfiction sono molto belle, però gradirei che alcune, come Wall's le continuassi, perché le tue fanfiction prendono il lettore davvero molto molto.
Perciò ti chiedo solo di continuare tutte le fanfiction che non stai continuando come Wall's.
Ora scrivo Wall's perché sono da un paio di mesi che voglio capire come continua, ma ce ne sono molte altre che gradirei continuassi.
Detto questo mi auguro che tu lo faccia.
Oh! Bella la fanfiction
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
please continue
YamiLuna chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
*!Please continue writing this story!
*X3X!
X3X!
YamiLuna chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
X3X
ladypinky chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
I like this story when will be the next update... (_)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Sad but happy at the same yime, hope for the next chapter soon
MysticMonarch chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
I wish you'd continue this! It's so good!
Luna PierceBloom chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
You're story is really good so far. When will you add more?