Reviews for Free Us!
Candy chapter 5 . 5/2
Candy chapter 4 . 5/2
They're just cyber bullets ignore the thermostat said yours story as bad I NEED YOU TO FINSH THIS IF YOU DONT YOU WILL BE GIVING UP AND THOSE JERKS WILL WIN YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE UP JUST LIKE THAT! IT'S JUST LIKE A FIGHT IF YOU GIVE UP YOU ARE JUST LETING THEM WIN!
Azurepheonix chapter 6 . 3/18
please continue
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
"This all sounds like a bad FanFiction." Would have been funny if the setting wasn't Ancient Egypt. I am very disapointed in you for forgetting your own setting
MysteryGirl chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Please finish the story! Please update again!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
I LOVE this story. You are an amaizing writer inu!
himeno chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Can you please write another chapter Inu?
himeno chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
yami is so sweet!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
"This all sounds like one bad Fan Fiction"! LOL didn't think he would know what that was! Inu NONE of your stories are "stupid as fuck"! They're all amazing! Better than mine, and this coming from a "stuck up bitch who thinks she is better than everyone else in every possible aspect", words of 90% off the people I know!
himeno chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
I want to cry... Can I cry? Why you so cruel to them Inu?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
Okay let's see according to me calculation today's year is 2015 and the last time you updated was around 2012. So...YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED ANYTHING FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS!
Yugi: hehehe *a bit scare right now* you know she got a point. It has been a long time after all, right Yami.
Yami: Yes indeed. It seem that you have fail to complete your mission InuVampireChan. For without the master to complete the pieces of the story your characters are now forgotten. Unable to continue on there part. You should be ashame of yourself.
Yugi: *nodded* I hope that the other Yugi will get through this. So as Atem, Heba, Yami, and especially everyone else. Hope you have read this b/c if you do hopefully it can change ur mind. About continuing this story.
Me: Yeah, what he said. And you better remember or else...
Yugi: Please update soon!
Fangirl4ver chapter 6 . 2/18/2015
Um...excuse me but will this story continue? I've been a fan since day one! I love this story and want to know because this I amazing! I love this, especially with all the other characters, how everyone is dating and knowing everyone from childhood. What will happen to anuz and Rebecca...will yugi be okay...will they remember that happens in the slave training! There are so many questions! Please please please continue!

-forever keep writing
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
Muoviti a continuarlo che sto sulle spine.
Mi viene voglia di fare fuori casa di questo passo!
È bellissimo perciò continualo.
E per Ra, Yugi e Heba aiutatelo vi prego.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Inu, non dargli retta!
È una fanfiction bellissima.
Miky-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Ascolta Inu, le tue fanfiction sono molto belle, però gradirei che alcune, come Wall's le continuassi, perché le tue fanfiction prendono il lettore davvero molto molto.
Perciò ti chiedo solo di continuare tutte le fanfiction che non stai continuando come Wall's.
Ora scrivo Wall's perché sono da un paio di mesi che voglio capire come continua, ma ce ne sono molte altre che gradirei continuassi.
Detto questo mi auguro che tu lo faccia.
Oh! Bella la fanfiction