Reviews for from the heart in exile
Hekka chapter 1 . 1/9
I like your story, but I agree with the last review.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
How much I like your story, I still do not agree with some of its parts.
More than unhealthy appearance Loki in bonus at movie Thor and at beginning of Avengers greatly speaking against the idea that he simply rode through the void, found Chitauri and decided to attack the Earth and all on his own. Pretty poor tactics of Chitauri as evidence: Loki did not command them (he's definitely able to come up with a better plan than "to break everything in sight"), he only provided them pass, in fact acting not as a commander but mere scout (reconnoiter the situation, make the necessary preparations). No more than a figurehead and nobody never noticed (even Thor did not stay on that thought for a long time). And given his poor attempt to assassinate Thor (and remembering the frame when it was announced that the portal is ready, and Loki for some reason looked less than happy) I generally confident that his true goal was to get away from Chitauri and their owners, and not handing them such a dangerous artifact as a tesseract.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This was both the best and the worst but of writing I have ever read. My heart.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is epic! For a heartstopping (heh) moment there I thought you'd actually killed Thor! This is really stunning though. Your writing is amazing! :)
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Your story just kept getting better and better till towards the end, it was really brilliant - I loved the ending, I loved Loki's slow redemption and Thor's selflessness. The barrier was a great idea and a very unique one, as well. Terrific fic!
Wicked R chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Lovely!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I really enjoyed this piece and genuinely request that you continue the story.
Watermellow chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Loki is my favorite character in all the Thor and Avenger movies.
Ista chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I'm giving you the highest praise possible for this fic. Kudos, kudos, kudos. The details are fantastic, the dialogue is compelling (SO true to these characters), and I was smiling the entire time I read this. Outstanding! Hope med school is going well for you.
ArwenisWholocked chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
DANG YOU. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHY MUST EVERYONE TRY TO BREAK MY HEART

AUUUUUUUUUGH THAT WAS SO GALLIFREAKIN' GORGEOUS

WHY CAN'T I STOP CRYING
Laineenhele chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
You know, this is the first Thor or Avengers fanfic that I have read where I feel that Loki's redemption is written in a way that is beliveable, and where Loki and Thor are both portrayed well, and don't end up completely oc. This might actually be the best Loki centered fanfic that I have found, and I think I will re-read this many times
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is absolutely fantastic. Perfection. Just...yeah. I love it :)
TinPoodle chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This is quite, quite beautiful. The story, the theme, and the writing.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Very nice transition!
KenshinandKeats chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Ahh I absolutely love this! It gets Loki's character right, showing his love for Thor without undercutting the fact that Loki is still manipulative-but also gives him some hope for change at the end _