Reviews for Your Prince Is Here
m chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
good starting! please keep going on!
Maybe more detail, please :)
Clovergirl100 chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Why is fuuko turning into a cry baby it is stating to get annoying
Clovergirl100 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Fuuko you better fix things with raiha
Clovergirl100 chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
I love it!

I love it!

It was soo cutie I read more then once before I review
Clovergirl100 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Yes yes yes! Fuuko killing ass and her prince has come to help yay!

Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love u Raiha!

I just want to give you a hug because u really need it.

Raiha it's going to take a lot for fuuko to forgive you!
Emi chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Just wanted to drop a line and say that, although only one chapter in I'm already happy with it XD It is nice to see some would you call this? RaiFuu? O_o Not to say that I abhor ToFuu but when it seems like it's the only thing when it comes to Fuuko it's kinda strange. If one had read the manga it seems RaiFuu all the way. *goes to chew on the other chappies, feeds your writing muse chocolates in the meantime*
Sirena87 chapter 11 . 10/27/2006
ohmygod! i love the story! please continue it soon!
Lady Light chapter 11 . 8/31/2005
Haha! I loved it!
Anjolique chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Great story.

It'll be great if you update.
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Raiha as a jealous boyfriend is so cute! Nice fic. Hope you update soonm _
water dragon chapter 8 . 4/5/2005
wow this was a good chapter keep it up
Fred Dumpling chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Hmm... Not as interesting as Wind Angel, but still excellent. Keep it up! -
el bimbo chapter 11 . 12/10/2004
i can't believe i forgot to give a review for the latest chapter, my faulty memory is really getting on my nerves. anyway, i'm so happy with the developments in the story. is it love i smell around mi-chan?hehe, i hope he really falls in love with fuuko. and when i say fall, i mean fall really hard as in smack to the ground head over heels in love with her. i'm afraid i'm being biased again with my opinions. what can i say, i'm a tofuu fan!

i hope you update soon and that you make your chapters longer 'cause you always leave me hanging and craving for more. so i've got one word left to say: UPDATE!
Scarlet7 chapter 11 . 11/12/2004
you updated! and i thought this fic was gone for good... fuuko and raiha finally made up (or made out?)! anyway, i've got this feeling that it's gonna be a tofuurai... i just hope that it'll still be raifuu in the end... pls update! :-)