Reviews for SmallBig
FuzzleMcKinikins The 3rd chapter 33 . 2/12
Read em all in one go! Love em all too! I can't wait for more! Gooooood joooooob moooomooooo! :3
Grimmulqui4life chapter 33 . 9/19/2012
Maybe u should write a multiple chaptered Grimmulqui with vampire theme. Its fits really well with this couple. Aren't u glad to have Grimmulqui as ur OTP?
Latios381 chapter 33 . 9/21/2012
Kind of a late review... I'm not into vampires anymore, though. Ever since Twilight came out and everyone else started making sappy stories about them, I started disliking them, except of course the good old evil vampires. What a shame, now I can't even say I like them without everyone else asking me if I read Twilight. That *thing* just turned me off in regards to vampires...

Wait, this is supposed to be a review and not a rant! Dunno what the fading thing is, though...
urahara111 chapter 32 . 9/1/2012
lol OMIAIZEN!
XtremeQueen1234 chapter 32 . 8/21/2012
OMIAIZEN!? FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!
Latios381 chapter 32 . 8/20/2012
"Shit isn't holy." Seriously, Ulquiorra? It's past 2:30am and I'm laughing like crazy!
Y-You mean... you have one multi-chaptered GrimmUlqui story to post? :) Yeees!
XtremeQueen1234 chapter 31 . 8/12/2012
A sheltered kiss in the rain. :-) that's what i have to say to that :-) SOOO SWEET!
Latios381 chapter 31 . 8/12/2012
Well, you can always start a new story after chapter 50! xD But I'm so glad to see a new chapter! *reads*
Creepy driver, I bet he was enjoying it... Pervert. Even though I'd probably do the same, anyway. ;)
But I didn't get what happened, did Grimmjow hit Ulquiorra or something, before? Well, it's past 2am here, so maybe my brain is just dead anyway... xD
Latios381 chapter 30 . 8/5/2012
Reviewing the 29th:
Nooooo! Poor Grimmy and Ulqui! :(
*reads author note* Yay for lemony stuff!
30th:
On no, last chapter! D: Luckily there's more (goes double checking author alerts, just in case)

So sorry my review is so... plain. It's late at night and I'm not insired at all. All I can really say is, I love both the stories. Too bad my brain is half dead to properly review...

But since this is seemingly my last review on this story let me just say YOU RULE! AND YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME! :)
XtremeQueen1234 chapter 30 . 8/3/2012
that sounds just like me, i would be scared of it after the first time... then again anybody would except for those stone hard people who dont get scared easily (Ulquiorra)
XtremeQueen1234 chapter 29 . 8/3/2012
its sooo SAD, how Ulquiorra kills himself for Grimmjow. ITS SUCH A LOVE/SAD STORY! i almost ALMOST cried! :,,,,(
XtremeQueen1234 chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
Today i heard on a commercial that one of the side effects were prostate swelling but i dont think it was for COPD
Latios381 chapter 28 . 7/31/2012
Yay, Happy Birthday Grimmjow! I almost forgot it was today! :D
XtremeQueen1234 chapter 27 . 7/29/2012
i like it, but you know it kinda reminds me of another chapter (chapter 21: Late if you want it exact) but eiter way i still like it. )
XtremeQueen1234 chapter 26 . 7/29/2012
HAAAAAA! HA HA HA! i am dying in my bed right now! i loved the story AND the AN!