Reviews for Eyes of Maroon, Just Like you
8amchan8 chapter 1 . 3/30
I've only recently joined this site, as i've gotten obsessed with the book & film. You're story has litrally gotten me hooked! its brillant, please keep it up :)
vivien.gorner chapter 12 . 2/24
I want more! You seem to have stopped writing, and I must say, it is a shame. So much potential behind this story... Please. If you've got a writers block or something, I fully understand, but if you have the slightest idea how to go on with the story, and even if it's just a hundred words, please, post it. Thank you.
English is not my first language.
I really love this story! I don't know if you ever plan on updating it anytime soon but I would definitely read it!
brireader3 chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! PLEASE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
twitilda chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
I absolutely love this fanfic! I need you to write more, or I will go mad
anna3311234 chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
oh my goodness I really and truly love the story please continue it or update soon I really want to know what happens next the story is very interesting in quite detailed and makes me just want to keep turning the page to read more,i simply love it! keep up the amazing work!
sandy.morganlopez chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Love it so far...please post soon. :)))
M3D1C101 chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
I DEMAND YOU UPDATE! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS STORY! IT'S AMAZING! :D
FangMichaelisS2 chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
This is flipping awesome! Please continue!
HauntedImmortalNightmare chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
I love this fanfic! Please update soon!
Foepsie chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
Come back to us please. I'd love a new chapter.
Destiny Xavier16 chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Please update! And I like the idea of Clarice taking her in.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
needs longer chapters... nice to see you went with the book descriptions, no offense to anthony hoppkins...
Actually if they gave the man contact lenses for the movie it would've been a WHOLE lot chiller.

update soon please again with longer chapters, readers tend to stick around longer if there's more to read
Ye Oldest Cooper chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
OK. I don't like how some of the books/films canon has been taken here i.e. the nurse being a transgender, or how Lecter did all that to Mason over such a thing as that. BUT it's your tale based on a mythology so you can do whatever you want with that mythology IN MY OPINION.
I like Luna Morgan - her tale is very interesting and sympathetic. I like the inter-relationship between Barney and Lecter and Clarice, which is something I thought the films could've used better. But yh, I'm hooked.
OceanAmber chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Awesome story, I can't wait to read the next installment!