Reviews for Eyes of Maroon, Just Like you
amanda.marrs.52 chapter 12 . 4/2
You have to update its need not a want anymore this fanfic is sooo good!
MariaAreno chapter 1 . 2/8
This is amazing keep going.
city bookworm chapter 12 . 1/7
I love the story. Too bad that there isn't more. I keep wondering about what happens next.
anna3311234 chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Plz,plz am begging you i need to know what happens next,its driving me crazy! Gid this story is freaking amazing truly one of a kind! Plz amgoing nuts not knowing what happens,you have me on the eage of my seat with this story!
Feuerkindjana chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
First of all, I really like the concept of the story. The girl, her interactions and the storyline in general are intriguing. The tone of voice so to say of Doctor Lecter seems very close to the real thing. Although I doubt that he would assault someone on the grounds of merely making unwanted advances. Mason is a pedophile and THAT got him disfigured.

Some parts are a little off (the sleepover, Barney insulting Chilton), and the background (Mason, nurse, sister,...) is completely wrong, but since it is your story I won't criticise you on that.
What irritates me though, are wrong names (Hannibal Lecter) and titles (Crawford is not a director, Barney not an officer) and the fact that you change the name of the girl suddenly from Morgan to Morrigan.
Also I have issues with the rather homophobic undertone of your story and the way you demand feedback. Are you writing because you have something to say or are merely seeking attention?

Despite aforementioned criticism I would like you continue with this story. I would like to see where you go with it.
maraudergirl15 chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Please, Please update soon I'm hooked and must know more. Love this story and this story line. With Luna and Hannibal but also how you made Clarice interact with them both. But also kept to the original story line sort of.
Please update soon I must know more!
8amchan8 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I've only recently joined this site, as i've gotten obsessed with the book & film. You're story has litrally gotten me hooked! its brillant, please keep it up :)
Raeventamer chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
I want more! You seem to have stopped writing, and I must say, it is a shame. So much potential behind this story... Please. If you've got a writers block or something, I fully understand, but if you have the slightest idea how to go on with the story, and even if it's just a hundred words, please, post it. Thank you.
English is not my first language.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
I really love this story! I don't know if you ever plan on updating it anytime soon but I would definitely read it!
brireader3 chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
twitilda chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
I absolutely love this fanfic! I need you to write more, or I will go mad
anna3311234 chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
oh my goodness I really and truly love the story please continue it or update soon I really want to know what happens next the story is very interesting in quite detailed and makes me just want to keep turning the page to read more,i simply love it! keep up the amazing work!
sandy.morganlopez chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Love it so far...please post soon. :)))
PeacefulProcrastination chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
FangMichaelisS2 chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
This is flipping awesome! Please continue!