Reviews for O Canada!
Hose-with a dose of fiction chapter 6 . 5/27
-wait for it- true story of how Uncle Barney and
Aunt Robin became the most legendary couple extra
ever...
Hose-with a dose of fiction chapter 7 . 5/27
And that kids is the
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Your HIMYM fics are the best!. Thank you so much for sharing :)
S.L. Cooper chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Good story. :)
JuSaYes chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
ahhhhh you are so super awesomely talented! seriously consider becoming a script writer, these 7 chapters felt like they fell straight out of an episode of HIMYM. It was hilarious & perfectly in character. I laughed out loud at many points of the story. Just awesome.
Ataea chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Thank you so much for a captivating, well-written story. You really pulled me into the plot. It was a joy to read. Thank you very much for time well spent!
ncis la and himym chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
oh my god you are the best himym writer ever! i can defenitly see barney saying this things! and alsi robin ted marshall and lily! thank you so much! can i ask you a favour? can you please write stories for kensi and deeks from ncis la? please plz plz! keep on the good work! )
Auden11 chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
This was just perfect! Your characterizations of everyone are spot on. I loved the way you brought Barney and Robin together in this fic. I could totally see this happening on the show. Thank you for writing this!
Domive chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
That was a very surreal story, but I liked it! You're one of the very few writters who's followed the series story and ended the fic with the wedding. Plus, I loved how you managed to fit the story into a chapter's shape, very original :)

Sorry for my English, I now it's not the best one. Keep writting! You're very good at it :)
lil7miss7sarcastic chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Loved, loved, loved it.
Please write more stories like this! It was awesome!
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
That. Was. Brilliant.
Seriously, this isn't even fanfiction! This IS How I Met Your Mother! The story has it all! I love the Barney/Robin interaction, I think it's exactly right, and I love how well you know all the HIMYM fanlore - like Kevin's last name. Not many people know Kevin's last name.
All I can say is, props. Mad props.
Laura chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Just flawless, you nailed it :) Thanks for writing this!
snnowfrostt chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
I LOVE IT S2 THIS FIC IS AMAZING! I 'M GLAD THAT YOU GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY OF READ :]
Anon chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
This was really funny, and really well written. I especially liked how you wrote future ted (the Lower male appendages bit cracked me up)
I'm looking forward to reading more of your work :)
X.Niaz.X chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
I'm in love with this! I could actually see this happening, being the first episode! of course they wouldn't get back together in the first episode... but I don't care, go sign your self up as a HIMYM writer right now! :)