Reviews for O Canada!
Your HIMYM fics are the best!. Thank you so much for sharing :)
Henry Prince chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Good story. :)
missineichen chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
ahhhhh you are so super awesomely talented! seriously consider becoming a script writer, these 7 chapters felt like they fell straight out of an episode of HIMYM. It was hilarious & perfectly in character. I laughed out loud at many points of the story. Just awesome.
Ataea chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Thank you so much for a captivating, well-written story. You really pulled me into the plot. It was a joy to read. Thank you very much for time well spent!
ncis la and himym chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
oh my god you are the best himym writer ever! i can defenitly see barney saying this things! and alsi robin ted marshall and lily! thank you so much! can i ask you a favour? can you please write stories for kensi and deeks from ncis la? please plz plz! keep on the good work! )
themorelovingone chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
This was just perfect! Your characterizations of everyone are spot on. I loved the way you brought Barney and Robin together in this fic. I could totally see this happening on the show. Thank you for writing this!
Domive chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
That was a very surreal story, but I liked it! You're one of the very few writters who's followed the series story and ended the fic with the wedding. Plus, I loved how you managed to fit the story into a chapter's shape, very original :)

Sorry for my English, I now it's not the best one. Keep writting! You're very good at it :)
lil7miss7sarcastic chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Loved, loved, loved it.
Please write more stories like this! It was awesome!
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
That. Was. Brilliant.
Seriously, this isn't even fanfiction! This IS How I Met Your Mother! The story has it all! I love the Barney/Robin interaction, I think it's exactly right, and I love how well you know all the HIMYM fanlore - like Kevin's last name. Not many people know Kevin's last name.
All I can say is, props. Mad props.
Laura chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Just flawless, you nailed it :) Thanks for writing this!
HassanaR chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
I LOVE IT S2 THIS FIC IS AMAZING! I 'M GLAD THAT YOU GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY OF READ :]
Anon chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
This was really funny, and really well written. I especially liked how you wrote future ted (the Lower male appendages bit cracked me up)
I'm looking forward to reading more of your work :)
X.Niaz.X chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
I'm in love with this! I could actually see this happening, being the first episode! of course they wouldn't get back together in the first episode... but I don't care, go sign your self up as a HIMYM writer right now! :)
CanadianStinbatskys chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
That was a lovely chapter I loved this update.
woobloo97 chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Oh my GOD that was the sweetest thing EVER. :)

Awesome, awesome, awesome fic.

I really liked the way you did Ted. You made him in character (Ted totally would not be fine with it/he'd totally be dismissive) but the way you had him come to terms with it... well, I know this wouldn't actually happen on the show, but I'd still like Ted's reaction to be the same.

And Robin and Barney are in character and so awesome. How could they not be? And the newscasters reactions... I mean, I seriously fell out of my chair laughing.

This was a seriously legendary story! I look forward to whatever you write next!