Reviews for The Night of The MODE Apocalypse
nina.v.johnson chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Omg! I was thinking, "No this girl didn't just kill Daniel!?" Lol.

This was really different and great at the same time. Thanks for sharing!
TMadison chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
So glad it was a dream...or nightmare...and glad Daniel is alive
theroadtohomeliesbetweengigs chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT that they werent dead :D yaaay and wow more than awkward to have this realistic dream then snog your boss without him knowing why or actually having said the words i love you! GO BETTY
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
NO NO NO NO i refuse to believe that Daniel is dead nor that mrs meade and betty will die too!
Ryromaniac chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
I loved this story...I had a feeling it was a dream though. :) I can't wait to read the sequel!
JudgeTenderlyofMe chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
I absolutely freaking LOVED it! Oh my god that was great! Cried when Daniel died, blushed and giggled when she kissed him! Blushed and giggled when he blushed and thought of her kiss. Oh just amazing story, very creative and of course, as always, I can't wait for the sequel! Oh I wish Daniel would have a dream now. That would be cool. To hear about him having a dream, not of zombies but of Betty now that she kissed him! Anywho, thanks for writing this. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Betty the Bonita chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Yay! I kind of figured after D bit the big one it was going to be just a nightmare! (I couldn't see Daniel turning into a zombie, no way!) Personally, I wouldn't have hesitated wasting Henry gone Zombie. Just kissing Daniel, I mean kidding! Oops, did I say that out loud? LOL!
Betty the Bonita chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Oh my God! I'm on the edge of my seat! Go, Betty and Claire! I was a blubbery mess reading Daniel's 'death scene!"
I always knew Claire was a tough broad!
Ghostly Encounters chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Oh my gosh yes another one! I really loved this story! I didn't see that type of end coming, you make me giggle! Lmfao! I can't wait to see the sequel to this!
TMadison chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Poor Betty. I can't wait to find out what happens.
Ghostly Encounters chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Awwwh nooooooooo! they can't die, this story would just put me in a D: mood! Oh my gosh, why would you leave me hanging? I need to know what is going on and what is going to happen D:!
Ghostly Encounters chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
That made me sad D:! This chapter made me want to cry! DANIEL NOOO! This wasn't my favorite chapter at all because of the sadness content, but I can't wait to read more!
TMadison chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
That is so sad. :( Great chapter.
theroadtohomeliesbetweengigs chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
i'm NOT going to be okay if Daniel dies! just putting that one out there!
Ghostly Encounters chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Awwwh, poor Betty! I can't believe it, I'd be super scared too but they made it this far! I can't wait to read more, this story is sooooo amazing! Ugh, more soon!