Reviews for Naruto: To become a great ninja!
Please update, it's a great story and I'd hate to see it end. Also I kinda hoped Kakashi would face more repercussions, after all he did neglect them so much and I hated tht part of the manga and anime so much. Anyway keep up the good work!
ivan0061509 chapter 2 . 3/14
This was a really good chapter I can't to see wht happens next
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 1/17
Awesome chapter
Galacter chapter 1 . 1/3
Shove it up your ass Kishimoto lover.
Nirvana48 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
How come you never updated this? This actually sounds pretty good! S:
PugTheMagician chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
i am very happy with this story, aside from the fact it hasn't been updated for 2 years but i knew that when i started reading. from what little is here i am impressed. you have more setting, plot and charecter development in these two chapters than some authors have in 10. the lengths of your chapters is quite nice as well. i liked your explanation as to why naruto was such a moron, very inventive. i love how you did the fight with kiba, and i checked out the video you got the inspiration from, very nice. i like that this naruto is more of a "you be nice to me and i'll be nice to you" kind of person, with the only problem being not many people were. i like how things went with kakashi trying to get naruto kicked out of the program and his subsequent punishment for being wrong. i do think that sarutobi was a little lenient but i agree that the jutsu scrolls are of much more use to him than money would be right now. if you ever return to writing this i will look forward to it
jasonleric1 chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
dude when are you going to update I'm dying here
sts431 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
This story is great Iike the explanation why naruto is retarded in Canon. Look forward to more chapters
arya304 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
please pick this up, it was such a good story, or at least let someone adopt it
oddfox chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
whens a new chapter coming out?
Kurama Thunderstorm chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Damn, man this like "Complete".. either way this is still great. This one i'd prefer to read, Naruto should think about himself, and make him care only to the ones who he really think deserves his affection and passion. Not the ones who makes him suffer.
Please continue., Naruto will be good if he doesnt stay at team 7. He should forge his way to the greatness with the help of the ones who truly care bout him and acknowledge his effort.
reginald D. Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
god dammit I wish this fic wasn't discontinued when I listened to that song while read I was so hyped I was geeked for the next chapter but it never came I hope someone continues this fic
Skeek622 chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Will this be continued?
jabbarulez chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
kakashi-teme is pretty stupid in more ways than one!
HUH chapter 2 . 12/17/2013