Reviews for Naruto: To become a great ninja!
Shade chapter 2 . 4/11
Shame you didn't continue with this i would of liked to of seen this one go on, even more then your other fanfictions apart from the 'fishcake affairs'.
Neonlyphe chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
This naruto is a freaking badass
Mitobu chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
they're not 16 yet, they should be closer to 13 by this point of the story. just something I was thinking about while reading, and was hoping to see a bit of explanation for it if it was on purpose.
anyway, loving the story so far and hoping to see more in the future, really enjoy your writing style
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
Update please
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
if you are making Naruto x Mei pairing then give naruto a big dick so he can satisfy a mature woman
LittleRed8801 chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
When is your next chapter coming out! Me want!
The Kromann chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I just finished reading the only two chapters out and I gotta say that this is one of your best. Will you ever update it again? I have a thirst for more.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
this has an interesting start to a naruto story. will this ever be continued? it's been over 2 years since the second chapter was given. please do update this soon. i am curious to see what will happen next.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Again a good update, please keep up the good work
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
Please update, it's a great story and I'd hate to see it end. Also I kinda hoped Kakashi would face more repercussions, after all he did neglect them so much and I hated tht part of the manga and anime so much. Anyway keep up the good work!
ivan0061509 chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
This was a really good chapter I can't to see wht happens next
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Awesome chapter
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Shove it up your ass Kishimoto lover.
Nirvana48 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
How come you never updated this? This actually sounds pretty good! S:
PugTheMagician chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
i am very happy with this story, aside from the fact it hasn't been updated for 2 years but i knew that when i started reading. from what little is here i am impressed. you have more setting, plot and charecter development in these two chapters than some authors have in 10. the lengths of your chapters is quite nice as well. i liked your explanation as to why naruto was such a moron, very inventive. i love how you did the fight with kiba, and i checked out the video you got the inspiration from, very nice. i like that this naruto is more of a "you be nice to me and i'll be nice to you" kind of person, with the only problem being not many people were. i like how things went with kakashi trying to get naruto kicked out of the program and his subsequent punishment for being wrong. i do think that sarutobi was a little lenient but i agree that the jutsu scrolls are of much more use to him than money would be right now. if you ever return to writing this i will look forward to it