Reviews for Naruto: To become a great ninja!
Update please
if you are making Naruto x Mei pairing then give naruto a big dick so he can satisfy a mature woman
LittleRed8801 chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
When is your next chapter coming out! Me want!
Sierra Kilo chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I just finished reading the only two chapters out and I gotta say that this is one of your best. Will you ever update it again? I have a thirst for more.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
this has an interesting start to a naruto story. will this ever be continued? it's been over 2 years since the second chapter was given. please do update this soon. i am curious to see what will happen next.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Again a good update, please keep up the good work
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
Please update, it's a great story and I'd hate to see it end. Also I kinda hoped Kakashi would face more repercussions, after all he did neglect them so much and I hated tht part of the manga and anime so much. Anyway keep up the good work!
ivan0061509 chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
This was a really good chapter I can't to see wht happens next
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Awesome chapter
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Shove it up your ass Kishimoto lover.
Nirvana48 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
How come you never updated this? This actually sounds pretty good! S:
PugTheMagician chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
i am very happy with this story, aside from the fact it hasn't been updated for 2 years but i knew that when i started reading. from what little is here i am impressed. you have more setting, plot and charecter development in these two chapters than some authors have in 10. the lengths of your chapters is quite nice as well. i liked your explanation as to why naruto was such a moron, very inventive. i love how you did the fight with kiba, and i checked out the video you got the inspiration from, very nice. i like that this naruto is more of a "you be nice to me and i'll be nice to you" kind of person, with the only problem being not many people were. i like how things went with kakashi trying to get naruto kicked out of the program and his subsequent punishment for being wrong. i do think that sarutobi was a little lenient but i agree that the jutsu scrolls are of much more use to him than money would be right now. if you ever return to writing this i will look forward to it
jasonleric1 chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
dude when are you going to update I'm dying here
LoudSTS431 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
This story is great Iike the explanation why naruto is retarded in Canon. Look forward to more chapters
arya304 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
please pick this up, it was such a good story, or at least let someone adopt it