Reviews for You're Braver Than You Believe
jumpingmanatee chapter 15 . 5/15
Clint?
Newborn babies don't have the ability to rub their eyes yet. That usually comes in after they're six months old. They also can't see very well so it's impossible for her to be able to focus her eyes enough to stare at him. Sorry, I know a lot about babies and kids and it bugs me when they are portrayed wrong in fanfics. I love the fic so far, besides that little bump. The Hermione/Bruce ship is one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/22/2017
interesting, I was wondering where do you want to take the story. It was great so far, even though I would have Loved to see a fight between Loki and Hermione.
Lila Senki chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
I fucking love your Storys! They are really good written and it makes fun to read your Storys. You have new Ideas and not the same bullshit as others!
XOXO Lila senki
alysa chapter 40 . 12/22/2016
hello are you ever going to upate
K chapter 11 . 11/10/2016
It was a hooker xD
You are my hero I love you
jeanette9a chapter 40 . 9/15/2016
So it's blåtur with the plot.
that sound fun i wonder where your mind will take us?
it's so fun just to let the muse take you to unexpected places. ;)

(A blåtur is a surprise trip into the unknown. blåtur is a tradition originating from the phrase to go on tour ( out ) " in the blue .")
zombiekins5948 chapter 40 . 7/8/2016
Please make updates.
misuky7 chapter 40 . 6/24/2016
This was amazing, I loved it so much I had to use the bathroom. I cannot wait for more. :3
marylou chapter 3 . 5/2/2016
I don't know what it was about this chapter, but it just made me smile!
Milly chapter 40 . 3/20/2016
whoa, hold up. This story CLEARLY isn't over, but you haven't updated since 2013! Pwease write more! Natalie would want you to write more! Natalie won't like you if you don't write more about her! I won't like you if you don't write more, cause I love this story!
Milly chapter 39 . 3/20/2016
oh my gods, Natalie is completely adorable
Milly chapter 37 . 3/20/2016
I can't wait for the Avengers to see her fighting
Milly chapter 36 . 3/20/2016
I knew it. I knew as soon as a kid went missing that it was Natalie
Milly chapter 30 . 3/20/2016
awwww, can't you make Hermione change her mind? she and Tony would be amazing!