Reviews for Scattered
cullengirl08 chapter 17 . 4/12/2022
I've read this before, but got the desire to do a re-read and loved it just as much! This was a great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2021
I can’t really get behind stories that have Kensi and Deeks being secretly married waaay too soon—long before they actually fell in love and worked hard on a relationship. Sans Voir was the end of season 3! They were flirting about their “thing” not ready to be in a relationship—much less married! Yikes. There is no build up, and no seeing them falling in love and working together.
Warren Rushold chapter 17 . 12/8/2020
Fabulous story, a little wordy at times but GREAT!
Phnxgirl chapter 7 . 1/24/2018
"Beautiful on the outside, more beautiful on the inside, messy clutter all around her," Deeks smiled. - This may be my new favorite-est line in a story EVER. Gave me all sorts of the giggles! (and neither of my sentences were very grammatically correct... but anyhow...)

I've put off reading this for wayyyy too long. Glad I'm finally catching up
Maria Luisa Illarnizzi chapter 17 . 12/28/2017
Brilliant! I love reading it.
Lacebell chapter 17 . 10/8/2017
Brilliant story thanks
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 17 . 8/24/2017
That was quite a story Tess and you're quite the wordsmith.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
I have to admit it scared me.
jmlane1966 chapter 17 . 7/14/2017
This was a really terrific and exciting adventure. Thank you for your incredible afternoon to detail. You are an exceptional writer.
aprylynn chapter 17 . 10/10/2016
I'm on vacation now and I downloaded this story on my kindle to read. I just finished it and OMG Tess, this story is beyond incredible. I would have given my right arm for this to be the way that season 4 actually went. I am in awe of how suspenseful and also heartwarming this is. I'm so glad I read it and you need to know how amazing it is :)
Incognito3 chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
Awesome story!
Yeleli.tilki chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Wow! This is so amazing! I'm in love with your writing style (and a little jealous too!)! You're story was recommended to me and I am feeling super glad right now that I listened to that recommendation :) I'm looking forward to reading more; wonderful wonderful job!
mefoote chapter 17 . 6/15/2016
Excellent story. Look forward to reading more
jeolo chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
How did I miss this story? I only started in the fandom mid 2013 but I thought I had gone back and found all the good stories - apparently not. I am really enjoying it so far and love the way you write Deeks and Kensi - amazingly, given the length of time since this was written, their characterization still rings true. I'm going to really enjoy the rest of this story - a lovely find for a grey Autumn afternoon way down the bottom of the world in Tasmania.
IndiAcidSnake chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
it took me 5 hours, but i read this fic in one sitting last night and lost my god damn freaking mind more often then not and i am still processing it and holy shit balls man. that was something else...mind has been blown.