Reviews for Invasion of a Life
hermioneluna95 chapter 21 . 2/11
your story is very inspiring...thanks for sharing it...i'm really sorry for your friend...
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 21 . 1/4
What an idiot
Still love him tho XD
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 15 . 1/4
Awwwwww that's so HOT
sorry haha XD it is though
Anyways, I love Draco. He's awesome
And hot, of course
But mostly awesome
...nooooo, mostly hot
Anywho, yeah. Good chapter. Its sexy but not like M sexy. Good job keeping it T lol
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 10 . 1/4
AYYYYY I'm in band too! And I write fanfic! Nerds unite XD
awesomeninja09 chapter 24 . 4/30/2016
I would say "I'm sorry," but I'm not going to. Having someone that you know and love pass away- it's a horrible feeling. My best friend's mother (who was like my mom too) died when I was seven and my friend was eight. She still cries and breaks down sometimes, and I let her, because what else can you do?

Your friend is forever going to be in your heart. I know it. You're probably around sixteen or seventeen now, and I really hope that things have been looking up. I know that they have with me. Besides, life is a roller coaster, there are twists and turns and loops and unexpected falls, but everything is perfectly fine in the end.

You'll be okay. No matter how badly your hurt, how sad you are- he'll be in your heart. And that's okay.

And wow. You're fifteen? You're amazing for a fifteen year old!

-Awesomeninja09
b.a.yasoda chapter 24 . 4/12/2016
First and foremost, I'm very sorry for your loss but he's going to be with you every step of the way because he will always be in your heart. That sounds very cliched but it's very true and I can say as much because it's something I deeply believe in.
Secondly, your writing is simply amazing. This was beautiful and I'll be reading it again. I appreciate how there weren't many spelling or grammatical errors because those usually put me off. I admire your ability to take something personal and put it out for others in such an eloquent manner.
Finally. I hope to read more of your material so keep on doing what you're doing because you are just wonderful.
Stay strong 3
mypetconcubine chapter 24 . 1/6/2016
This story was wonderful. I'm very sorry for your loss.
mypetconcubine chapter 24 . 1/6/2016
This story was wonderful. I'm very sorry for your loss.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/9/2015
you should delete this; it's no longer relevant - it was against the rules anyway (no Notes as chapters)
catlover782 chapter 24 . 4/23/2015
I'm not going to say "Sorry for your loss." Because I know how it feels to lose someone unnecessarly. It feels like shit. And no amount of "sorry" s help. But know this, he is still with you. Smiling. Laughing. Don't let grief control your life. Be strong, for his sake. Don't remember the drug addict. Remember the good times. Savour them. "Do not fret, do not fear. I am waiting, just around the corner. Just beyond the veil."
Guest chapter 19 . 3/1/2015
Amazing story! Absolutely amazing!
louise1jc chapter 24 . 12/26/2014
I just read your story, its truly incredible. You're 15 and wrote so eloquently with respect to everyone who's been involved with anything to do with this topic. So thankyou for writing this story, I'm sorry you have lost your friend, as it Christmas now I hope you can look back at the good memories of him in your life. Please keep writing, you have am amazing talent. Blessings
Melissa Catherin chapter 24 . 12/8/2014
was an exalant story and im sorry about josh
Savanna chapter 19 . 3/3/2014
I'm so sad that Ron followed her and I hope nobody else finds out about the crucio but I'm glad that Hermione is okay and that her and Draco are back together