Reviews for Pattern
Thephoenix1996 chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
You are doing a great job on this! I never thought a story with no dialogue cab be good, but you sure proved me wrong.
I do have one request though, can you please add some dialogue to the last chapter? if they end up together,or Zoe decides to tell him she loves him.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Wow.. this chapter certainly tugged at the heart strings.. I could just *feel* his pain.. the one line that stood really stood out was " He knows what it is to feel something for someone who doesn't want you. He knows that pain and feels for her."
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
love this chapter!
daisesndaffidols chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
This is so sad, I could feel the heartache of both of them as I read this...They are perfect for each other, I think Wade is beginning to see that, I just hope Zoe does before it's too late
dragonfairy2360 chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
I really liked this chapter. It's moving on to something new. Finally Zoe is moving forward and stepping up, growing up, looking out for sineone else for a change. Can't wait to see what the next chapter holds.
Miss.Full.of.Light chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Wow, wow, WOW. This is definitely my favorite chapter so far, it's just really well-written and amazing. At the end I was really hoping Zoe would stay and then that they'd talk next chapter *sigh sigh*
daisesndaffidols chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
This chapter is sweet, sad, and full of hope all at the same time. It says so much without dialogue. Keep it up!
LilBookworm89 chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
I like this story, it's not normally in the format I would read (I like speech) but it is easy to figure out the pain and confusion on the characters. Carry on! I'm enjoying it!
daisesndaffidols chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
You say so much without any dialogue..I love it.. I can almost feel Wade's pain in this chapter..update soon
Mollie chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Beautiful chapter. Seems like the tide may be turning.
Celia Toma chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
So sad! So well writen.
roclaiexox chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
love ur point of view, hope u update soon
Janiee chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Yay! The return of some good fanfic. Needless to say I loved this one too, I really like the dynamic between Wade and Rose in the show so I'm glad you incorporated it. Got me right in the feels again..
Saddie chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
It's beautifully written, but it's really, really sad...much darker than the situation is in the show actually.
andria chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
like the story but would love some dialogue so i can understand it more. please post new one soon.