Reviews for Forbidden
Akujo-Chan chapter 8 . 3/24/2004
KYA!
I loved it, that was quite the peice of literature! what a long bit of work thought, don't you agree? *wipes forhead* phwee, that was quite long...
yet completely and utterly worth it!
I must say, you're quite the novelist!
ttyl, loved the story!
please, i beg you to update soon!
sleepingdead chapter 8 . 8/10/2003
My, you are a good writer... This is a very intellectual piece, which I find is sometimes difficult to comeby... Anyway, I hope you continue it more. It is really great.

Cassi.
bakuya chapter 8 . 8/10/2003
wow, i didn't think you were going to finish the story! i'm glad you are updating again. _
Momentum chapter 8 . 8/10/2003
! Wow. Update soon!
Willow chapter 7 . 10/8/2002
Yay! Amazing chapter! Thank you for updating so soon! Please update the next chapie ASAP!
bakuya chapter 7 . 10/7/2002
you are a very good wrighter, any other storys do not even come close to yours! if you become a famous author give me your real name so i can read all your books!
Saturnfan chapter 7 . 10/6/2002
SF: MORE*twitch* F&F*twitch*

All: yeah!

SB: Thankyou 4 updating, though! I luv Umi/Ascot.

SG: And Clef DOES go with Presea! Thankyou 4 letting peeps know

All: Yeah!
coolcat chapter 6 . 10/2/2002
must i even review on this fic, i know you are the best author ever to post a fic on . really you ARE the best. keep them chapters comen!
Willow chapter 6 . 9/29/2002
This story is the sweetest, most best Magic Knight Rayearth story I have ever read. I love it so much! Happy warm feelings are filling me. Please update ASAP! (Oh, and I love your choice of couples. Teehee!)
saki chapter 6 . 9/28/2002
i didn't think you would ever get part 6 up! buuuttttt i do understand about the writer's block thing,it happens to the best of us. but you've got alot a fans here so try to work on this whenever you can. oh, and great job on this chapter. _~
zipp chapter 6 . 9/28/2002
so beautiful! *sob* a little of brotherly love and some deep romance. *sigh* just gets better and better. i really need to know more about this nori guy (yummy name). so please update soon.
ShadowKat1 chapter 4 . 9/27/2002
as usual, Lanna, you have impressed me with your poetry in writing. though i'm totally confused (you KNOW i couldn't understand rayearth, i can still make some limited sense of the storyline. you're writing is still very sophisticated. bai bai buddy!
coolcat chapter 5 . 9/1/2002
the clef/presea stuff is soooooo sweet! keep up the good work!
zipp chapter 5 . 8/31/2002
oh yeah! very good chapter. please bring on the next chapter. i can't wait to see how everything is going to come together.
moonlight chapter 5 . 8/30/2002
*sob* h-how romantic! you are truly the best among the best author! you are so inspiring! please make make a part 6!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »