Reviews for Cooking Yama
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
"Don wari - Yama will fix it" rofl
ZS Fan chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Ahahaha this is hilarious!

Epic idea and makes me kind of miss my the Taito hints,subtle as they were.

Anyway this made from beginning to end.I really liked the characters interaction,humor and smooth transition of scenes,even just in write more but am typing this in lit class,haha well hey this is literature ;)

MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was awesome! Very creative, and very very funny. I'm glad I came across this on tumblr lol! :D One of my new favourite taitos for sure! :D xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
OHMIGAWWWWWD!

This was fantastic. I smiled so much whilst reading this that my mouth hurts now haha. xD So so awesome, and funny, and creative, and CUTESY, and funny again! Every other line of dialogue made me giggle. AAAAH! I loved the slight taito bit toooooo! It worked really well. All in all, this was a great fic and I'm glad I came across it.

All the best. :D x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hahahaha. . . Genius!
That's hilarious. . . Can't stop laughing for the ending part. . . Haha:D
thanks for sharing :)
Brave orange blossom chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Yay, I loved it! My favorite Digimon Adventure pairing! Well slight mentions of it but still, yay! Taichi just doesn't know when to stop. Lol. I was laughing throughout the story. I enjoyed it a lot! Eveybody was in character regarding what was going on and I loved that. You are such a great author! Thank you for writing this!