Reviews for Planned Parenthood
jayley chapter 23 . 3/7
well, this was definitely fun to read! it actually felt like i was watching the show, the characters seemed so well done i could just imagine the twang when they talked...ok except maybe the smash/tyra deal:)
DancingToTheBeat chapter 23 . 11/28/2013
I just read this entire story and adored it! I could not stop reading it. I love Matt and Julie. They were my favorite on the show and they are just so adorable. I actually could see this story happening on the show. I always picture them getting married and having a baby sooner than later. I believe Matt would have wanted his grandmother there for both so they wouldn't have waited. The only thing I couldn't really see happening in this story is the name. I don't know if Matt would have named his son after his father. Their relationship was never good but maybe he would have, who knows? I just know I loved this and really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for posting it.
Naguabo chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
I think the aspect I most enjoyed out of this was all the family banter - between couples, parents and children, and even some of the Taylors - Shelley bits. The love just keeps flowing. Maybe when the boy grows up they can claim H.E. stands for His Excellency.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/3/2012
Can't tell you how much I loved this story! You did such a perfect job with new material yet keeping everyone in character. I'm kind of bummed though that Coach T. and Matt never got to smoke their celebratory cigars. Bonus chapter maybe? Haha. Would love to see a story where their new little family visits Dillon or anything with the Taylor's imparting their parental wisdom. This fandom is so small and I always love to see well written fics. Hope you publish more soon!
ENT Time chapter 23 . 11/25/2012
Aww..well done! I'm sorry to see that it's "complete", but you did a great job, as usual :) As always, I'll be looking forward to whatever you decide to write next!
Wordsaresweet chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
Perfect name choice with Henry Eric. I love your Eric/Tami stories as well, but I just love the way you write the four of them together. There's just something about seeing these two couples interact that is just so fun and interesting to me. Hope maybe you'll write a future piece on Matt/Julie/Eric/Tami/adventures as parents/grandparents to little Henry Saracen. Thanks for writing these last few chapters, they were great!
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
I love the name Henry! It's perfect for baby Saracen. And Eric makes a great middle name, too. I've enjoyed re-reading this story and the new chapters as well. Thanks!
Shiny Jewel chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
LOVE :) Great ending and there are endless opportunities for follow-up stories if you should ever feel so inclined. (i.e. baby Henry goes back and meets Grandma Saracen and the crew in Dillon or a story where Uncle Landry babysits...haha.) So glad you decided to add on to this one! The Taylor's were seriously at their best here with the bantering in the hospital room.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
Awesome chapter!
Wordsaresweet chapter 22 . 11/23/2012
The Taylor's were great here as nervous grandparents to be. The little moments like Eric charming the hospital staff and Matt ignoring the nurse and sneaking out to get Julie water were great. I was holding my breath along with Matt but I love how you wrote the birth, especially the end, once we knew BBS was okay. Very touching. Hoping to see more of Matt bonding with his son. Speaking of Matt and having a son, whatever happened to Shelby? Wonder if she'll show up here to meet her grandson or at least get a phone call. (Maybe we should put her on the island of lost characters with Waverly)
Romantique The Original chapter 22 . 11/23/2012
You seem to write from experience. Good chapter!
Shiny Jewel chapter 22 . 11/23/2012
The thought of Matt throwing Tami out of the room is totally hilarious but I'm glad he did...as it didn't seem like she was helping much..haha. Loved Coach's line to her: "Thattta boy. If he can stand up to you, he'll grow a backbone yet." I definitely agree that Matt is not the aggressive type per say but he seems to save his moments for when they count.
As far as the birth of baby boy Saracen, obviously you temporarily gave me heart palpitations, but the last line had me smiling. Hope we get to see some more family bonding with the two new parents before the eager grandparents bust in :) Also curious to see if Coach and Matt actually smoke those cigars.
Wordsaresweet chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
Haven't been on here in a while (need to catch up on your other fics!) but when I got the email alert that there was a new chapter for this, I got excited and had to come and read right away. Coach is totally on target here putting pressure on Matt. The Taylor's won't be in the delivery room so he's going to need to hold it together. I just know Matty will rise to the occasion though!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
So glad you picked this one up again! (My fave FNL fic on this site thus far) You do such an impeccable job with these characters!

As for Matt, I'm actually surprised he's being so soft and passive. He should be the one comforting her...not Mrs Taylor! I'd think he'd take no prisoners when it comes to his Julie, especially when shes about to birth his child. MATT! Time to man up and get your ass in gear!
Shiny Jewel chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
Since it's Thanksgiving, I will say I am certainly thankful you're continuing this for a few more chapters :) First of all, I love the fact that Julie wants to give baby boy Saracen wacky literary names and how mortified Coach is by this. I can definitely see Matt being somewhat traditional too as far as names go but afraid to argue with Julie in her current state. I know Matt's got it in him somewhere to be assertive (we've seen it in spurts before)..hoping once he sees Julie in labor his survival instinct will kick in and he'll dish out the smack down to that hospital staff. It's his job...not Coach's!