Reviews for Planned Parenthood
SandyKirsten chapter 23 . 4/24
So much fluff in the last three chapters. Tami calling Eric out about how he knows she's not in labor...the lightness in that situation cracked me up.
Tami and Eric outside the room on the bench was a good scene.
My favorite theme though was Eric rooting for Matt - wanting him to stand up for himself, for Julie for his family. I like how Eric recognizes the similarities between Tami and Julie and how he wants to see his son-in-law gain some ground in their family. The dynamic between Eric and Matt remain one of my favorites throughout the entire series.
SandyKirsten chapter 13 . 4/22
Spoon and the egg...so adorable.
And the tango conversation was hilarious!
SandyKirsten chapter 7 . 4/21
I was cringing reading this - I got the uncomfortable chills imagining 1. Eric's awkwardness about kissing Shelley and 2. the karoke.
You wrote it so well that I imagined being in that bar right at that their table.
SandyKirsten chapter 6 . 4/21
I love the verbose, drunk Coach!
SandyKirsten chapter 4 . 4/21
Eric's simple comment of "He knows" is so perfect to Shelley. Simple and confident...just like him.
percabethforever6775 chapter 23 . 4/1
so good. i enjoyed this story immensely!
jayley chapter 23 . 3/7/2014
well, this was definitely fun to read! it actually felt like i was watching the show, the characters seemed so well done i could just imagine the twang when they talked...ok except maybe the smash/tyra deal:)
DancingToTheBeat chapter 23 . 11/28/2013
I just read this entire story and adored it! I could not stop reading it. I love Matt and Julie. They were my favorite on the show and they are just so adorable. I actually could see this story happening on the show. I always picture them getting married and having a baby sooner than later. I believe Matt would have wanted his grandmother there for both so they wouldn't have waited. The only thing I couldn't really see happening in this story is the name. I don't know if Matt would have named his son after his father. Their relationship was never good but maybe he would have, who knows? I just know I loved this and really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for posting it.
Naguabo chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
I think the aspect I most enjoyed out of this was all the family banter - between couples, parents and children, and even some of the Taylors - Shelley bits. The love just keeps flowing. Maybe when the boy grows up they can claim H.E. stands for His Excellency.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/3/2012
Can't tell you how much I loved this story! You did such a perfect job with new material yet keeping everyone in character. I'm kind of bummed though that Coach T. and Matt never got to smoke their celebratory cigars. Bonus chapter maybe? Haha. Would love to see a story where their new little family visits Dillon or anything with the Taylor's imparting their parental wisdom. This fandom is so small and I always love to see well written fics. Hope you publish more soon!
ENT Time chapter 23 . 11/25/2012
Aww..well done! I'm sorry to see that it's "complete", but you did a great job, as usual :) As always, I'll be looking forward to whatever you decide to write next!
Wordsaresweet chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
Perfect name choice with Henry Eric. I love your Eric/Tami stories as well, but I just love the way you write the four of them together. There's just something about seeing these two couples interact that is just so fun and interesting to me. Hope maybe you'll write a future piece on Matt/Julie/Eric/Tami/adventures as parents/grandparents to little Henry Saracen. Thanks for writing these last few chapters, they were great!
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
I love the name Henry! It's perfect for baby Saracen. And Eric makes a great middle name, too. I've enjoyed re-reading this story and the new chapters as well. Thanks!
Shiny Jewel chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
LOVE :) Great ending and there are endless opportunities for follow-up stories if you should ever feel so inclined. (i.e. baby Henry goes back and meets Grandma Saracen and the crew in Dillon or a story where Uncle Landry babysits...haha.) So glad you decided to add on to this one! The Taylor's were seriously at their best here with the bantering in the hospital room.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/24/2012