Reviews for The Talking Monkey
carisa.bruderer chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Ha ha ha so funny!
satomika chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Funny!

I love it and the way you showed Merlin and Gwaine's bond is impressive!
Linorien chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
This was wonderful. Especially after the pain your other story is causing me...
Charzar15 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
That was hilarious
saroura92 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
hhhh Merlin's so mean
saroura92 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
hhhhhh he just confessed having magic to a knight of Camelot
Arhie chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
This is a lot of fun. One of my greatest disappointments with the actual series (which I assume you've finished by now - otherwise stop reading!) was that Merlin's friends never got to see him as an equal, using his magic for defense and fun. I would have loved a scene like this. The Gwaine-Merlin friendship is one of my favorite parts of the series. Great work!
sammansen chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
AWESOME! roflol... no litterally roflol!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Too funny. I can just imagine Gwaine running & screaming.
Moon Fox chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
really enjoyed it, of course I am a big Merlin Gwaine Bromancer myself.
Moon Fox chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Ok I don't know the Ficus referance, but OMG that was so funny, I could have seen something like that happening! and Leon's disbelief was very true to the ... oblivious nature of many in Camelot.
Lottielue1 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Hahaha loved this, love how Gwaine gained a ficus tree in his room, it's rather ironic that a animal tramer would have a monkey ;)
Thanks for sharing
877576545347667465 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
hilarious XD good work :D xx
Fearlee chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
*le gasp* YES! you should totally continue the prank war with them! It would be so awesomely amazing i would love you forever for it! *ahem, get a grip on yourself, Fearlee*

I love the pranks played between them, and i actually had to stuff my face into a pillow so my roommate wouldn't be woken up by my laughter! Please write some more?

Fearlee