Reviews for The Forgetful Reincarnation
kittenthewriter chapter 7 . 7/23
why does this story has me crying so hard? Great story but I can't hold inside
Wish.promise.99 chapter 22 . 5/29
I'm so glad you haven't decided to stop writing this story, it's very interesting. Also the fact that Merlin can't remember his past life is heartbreaking, I was so sad when Joe/Will died and now Freya's in coma... In short, I can't wait to read the end of this thrilling story.
Have a nice day!
lilyblaney chapter 22 . 4/24
NO! NO! WHY HAS THIS NOT UPDATED! AGGGGHHHHH. WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO ELYAN! AND MERLIN! I HAVE TK KNOW!

Please update soon
Steph-la chapter 22 . 4/18
I love this story! Please continue when you can.
RainbowUnicron chapter 22 . 4/12
It's wonderful! Just, you haven't been publishing in quite a while... you are continuing, right!? Please continue! PLEASE! This is my favourite story! Please, please, PLEASE finish it! It's too good to abandon. Way too good...
Tsukimine12 chapter 22 . 4/6
Oh pleeeeaseeee!
continue it! I begg you! Dx
it's too awesome not too, pleeeaaaseee!
IvyClare2020 chapter 1 . 2/15
Please continue this story! It's definitely one of my favorite Merlin fics, and you're definitely one of my favorite authors!
next? what happen next?
poonpeiyun chapter 22 . 11/7/2015
Pls update! It's a great fanfic!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/17/2015
It's been a while since you updated so I hope you haven't given up on this story. It's really good, actually its pretty much an idea of what I hope will be the revival of the show. Please continue this fanfic, I really like it.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/12/2015
THE BEST MERLIN FF I'VE EVER FOUND. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN
hello I'm the d chapter 22 . 8/29/2015
Don't leave me this way. I can't survive without your sweet writing...
Fandolatry chapter 22 . 7/16/2015
This story is absolutely AMAZING. Words cannot describe how much I love it. I so hope you'll continue soon- it's too good to abandon. You're immensely talented. Thank you for sharing such a masterpiece.
Pineapple-Sorceress chapter 22 . 7/9/2015
Ohh no! Elyan! Nuu! The cliffhanger! Nooo! I must know what happens next! I must! Take your time and live life, because I shall wait. I MUST BE PATIENT. *takes deep breaths*
LadyofStarClan chapter 22 . 7/4/2015
This is so good! Masterpiece!