Reviews for The Forgetful Reincarnation
ScarletMacgyver chapter 24 . 4/2
Love this story! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Clearly, your writing schedule is very inconsistent and messy. I can respect that. Even if you never update again - I'll respect that too. Just don't lose your writing passion. Assuming you do still possess one.

It has been about 6 years since this story was first uploaded. Thus far, you have 24 chapters, which is the equivalent of 4 chapters a year. A year has 365 days. That is 2,190 days (6 years), and you've got 24 chapters. Wonderful chapters - far too irregular for a sane person to follow. It's more like checking every few years to see if you've updated yet.

You don't need to bother with it anymore. Post a chapter claiming you quit if you really don't feel like it anymore. That's okay. Just don't leave those loyal, pleading fans waiting for you to update, and taking their wishful pleas to their graves. (: No pressure.

Just a bit of friendly advice: If you are going to pursue anything, I suggest you be a tad more productive. Not criticizing or trying to offend. I just want you to live a good life. A productive life.

Your #1 fan, as always,
- Quill
Please update!
XYZArtemis chapter 24 . 2/15
Lovely job! This is an amazing story :)

I can't wait to see Merlin go all magic-being-destruction on Cenred and Morgause; I'm also looking for he budding Mergana, perhaps?
Please update soon!
Please update!
ALY chapter 24 . 1/31
hello great story! I really love it !
Any plans to continue?
Please update this soon!
King Dollophead chapter 24 . 1/1
This is my all time favorite future fic! Please continue if you find the time, and have a wonderful 2018!
Please update
TiffRedd1994 chapter 24 . 12/25/2017
Hi, I love this story! please consider updating soon! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 12/12/2017
Please please please update soon! This is a really good story and I need to know what happens next. Please update!
sannescheltinga chapter 24 . 12/7/2017