Reviews for The Forgetful Reincarnation
Chaser of Dreams chapter 23 . 12h
You really updated it.
I'm glad. Very glad. And congrats on the way things are going in your life!

- COD
lilyblaney chapter 23 . 13h
Dammmmmn. I forgot this story. It's so good. I mean damn, everything is happening now. Shoot. I don't even know man, this is fantastic. Thanks so much for the update!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 23 . 3/26
Glad you're back! More please?
EllieJohnson chapter 18 . 3/25
What a fabulous cliffhanger! Thank you,Erin.
son-of-a-dragonlord chapter 23 . 3/25
i cannot describe the shock and elation i felt when i saw this story had updated! and oh my goodness, what an update it was! your writing style is breathtaking and beautiful, and not to mention the plot is wonderfully intriguing. thank you for continuing to bless us with this story. glad you are happy and doing well :)
Quill chapter 23 . 3/25
Erin, you cannot even begin to comprehend how overwhelmingly overjoyed I am.
This - along with "What Happens" by Carrie - is the best thing I ever read, and I thought it was gone forever. You're killing me with happiness! Thank you! And the chapter was - not surprisingly - marvelous. Fantastic, fabulous, spectacular, stupendous, incredible, supreme, impressive, tremendous, terrific, and a billion other things.
Thank you.
Just... thank you.

Ever your #1 fan,
~ Quill
MugetsuPipefox chapter 23 . 3/24
Oh poor Colin ;A; He must feel so betrayed, thinking they only cared for him because they thought he was Merlin. Hopefully his memories will come back soon
Hey congrats on RL going well for you! That's not easy to achieve. Good job!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 23 . 3/24
Thank you do much for the updates; hope to read more chapters soon

PS: I sure hope and wish Colin will get his memories back. It would have been easier if there was something or anything at all that can show memories and Colin finding out they were telling the truth
mersan123 chapter 23 . 3/24
Well Erin, brilliant chapter. How my heart broke for Merlin. To have endured such a torturous childhood to then be faced with what he sees as more people trying to harm him.
He really needs to get his memories back.
Meanwhile, Morgause is on the loose and threatening both Arthur and Elyan. Not good.
Merlin has run away. Now he is in great danger.
Absolutely no good news in this chapter. Sigh.
Thanks again. Fantastic to see and update. Looking forward to more.
CaptainOzone chapter 23 . 3/23
Well, thanks a lot, Erin. This chapter stabbed me right in what I thought was a fully healed gash left by years of Merlin feels. Goddammit.
Narutoske chapter 23 . 3/23
Great chapter:)

Poor Colin he doesn't know what is going on and who is telling the truth. It's so sad he doesn't have his memories.

Update soon.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 23 . 3/23
Okay, so I know we all move on-heck, I've gone through a dozen or so fandoms since I last read this piece-but you have no idea how much I lit up when I saw this update. Thank you for your determination to finish this, because I want to assure you that it's still amazing and still bringing a smile to my face. This remains my all-time favorite reincarnation fic of all time. So thank you.

As for the chapter-COLIN! NO!
Oh god, I'm speechless. I hate Morgause, I feel so bad for the knights, Elyan-please let him live!, Gaius... I have no words for what I'm feeling. But this was a fantastic chapter. So, so good!

Thank you for updating!
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 3/23
so yeah guess what new chapter means it's time to reread this story for the HUNDREDTH TIME it's fine I'm so happy
whatswiththemustache chapter 23 . 3/23
OH MY GOD AN UPDATE WHAAAAATTTT AHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED HAVENT EVEN READ IT YET BUT JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW IM ECSTATIC MY FAVORITE STORY EVER IS ALIIIIIVE THANK YOU