Reviews for The Forgetful Reincarnation
hello I'm the d chapter 22 . 8/29
Don't leave me this way. I can't survive without your sweet writing...
Fandolatry chapter 22 . 7/16
This story is absolutely AMAZING. Words cannot describe how much I love it. I so hope you'll continue soon- it's too good to abandon. You're immensely talented. Thank you for sharing such a masterpiece.
Pineapple-Sorceress chapter 22 . 7/9
Ohh no! Elyan! Nuu! The cliffhanger! Nooo! I must know what happens next! I must! Take your time and live life, because I shall wait. I MUST BE PATIENT. *takes deep breaths*
LadyofStarClan chapter 22 . 7/4
This is so good! Masterpiece!
mnmthegreat chapter 22 . 6/29
In love with this story! You are so talented! I can't wait for Merlins memories to come back eeeeeeeee
Drag0nst0rm chapter 22 . 6/22
I can't wait for Merlin's memories to come back! Please let it happen soon!
Fletty chapter 12 . 6/10
I would LOVE to read your story ONE MORE MIRACLE, about Agravaine pretending to be Merlin. It sounds AWESOME! Please let me know if/when u decide to write it!
mersan123 chapter 22 . 6/8
Oh Erin, I can not express just how thrilled I was to see a new chapter to this story. So beautifully written and so full of angst for a young mistreated Colin/Merlin.
Please, please continue the chapter updates - a little begging here - as it is just torture to have to wait so long.
Enough of a guilt trip yet...?
Anyway, apart from that, brilliant update. Please come back Merlin, you are much needed.
ArgentSleeper chapter 22 . 6/7
So excited this has an update! I can't wait for the next one!
Awesome, I'm so glad you're back! I love this story, I can't wait to read more! :)
midnightdove chapter 22 . 6/5
Good story! I spent 5 hours reading it. Worth every min. Please update soon.
Violet Eternity chapter 22 . 6/4
Love it! Please update!
ME chapter 22 . 6/4
Wooohooooo! So I came by and saw your note about rewriting this story later this summer and my heart broke, but I know how college/job/life is so I just hoped that you would rewrite it awesomely and that I wouldn't die of withdrawal from this amazing story in the meantime. Then later, aka now, I came by and figured I'd just reread the whole thing because I was missing the characters and lo and behold a new chapter! My heart had been sewed back together and given wings! I do really love this story so much :) and I am so happy that you are continuing it! As always: lovely writing, fantastic characters (I am slightly completely in love with your Colin), wonderful universe. I feel so bad for Arthur/Bradley, but even more sympathetic for Colin seeing as everyone knows who he is, and he's just alone, lost, and bewildered - which makes him utterly adorable and makes my protective feels come out. :) You totally rock and I'll be eagerly looking for the next chapter and probably rereading the rest multiple times before then! - ME
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 22 . 6/4
Hooray! I'm so glad you've updated-I love this story, and it remains to this day my favorite Merlin reincarnation fic. I loved this chapter-suddenly Elyan's absence makes sense, and what Morgause is doing to him . . . I can hardly believe it. How will Colin react to what's going on? They're all in the know-it must be confusing to him. Hope you'll update soon, but it's okay if you don't-I'm just happy this won't be abandoned. Thanks again!