Reviews for The Forgetful Reincarnation
Please please PLEASE update soon! Love this story SO MUCH!
Rocky181 chapter 24 . 9/7
Brilliant! I love it! It's a wonderful story!
addyb0123 chapter 24 . 8/3
So, I read part of this story a long time ago, and I loved it, then I stopped because it wasn't updated yet, now, after reading the next few chapters, let me just say: UPDATE SOON PLEASE I LIVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
stormira chapter 1 . 7/29
an update! and a good one too! please please please keep updating! I really enjoy this story and want to see how Arthur and Merlin are now that Merlin might be remembering
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 24 . 7/26
AN UPDATE! I'm so happy to see this :D

I still think this story is the best reincarnation fic for Merlin, and I cannot tell you how happy I am when a update appears in my inbox. This is so good, and COLIN CALLED HIM ARTHUR? What. What. What. I NEED MORE!

Thank you so much for not abandoning this story. Words cannot describe just how happy it makes me.
Raven of the Whiplash chapter 24 . 7/21
I like the story so far! It flows well, keeps to the lore of Merlin and the 'Morgana redemption' fits in well. Cant wait for the next chapter!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 24 . 7/17
Dun dun duuuuuun! I had a feeling Colin would be coming to the rescue. And it looks like he's either started remembering or he's at least starting to accept it...
Great job!
Ms. Fairweather chapter 24 . 7/12
Yay new chapter! I went back and reread everything for fun and was reminded how much I love this story. In glad you've cone back to it and I look forward to more.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 24 . 7/8
Oh finally! It's almost too late, though. But you writers'd love to have us squirming in our seats, right? :)
Quill chapter 24 . 7/8
Intriguing.
Karlina101 chapter 24 . 7/8
SO DOES HE REMEMBER?! You better be continuing this!
MildeAmasoj chapter 24 . 7/7
I don't really remember what was happening before, but I'm SO GLAD you updated!

Poor Arthur... But Colin! He's there! He's getting back his memories! Yay :D

I loved this :D
KingdomCome67 chapter 24 . 7/6
YESSSSSS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! OMG DOES COLIIN REMEMBER?!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 24 . 7/6
OMGoodness; thank you so much for the update; oh my...does Colin remember? Now you got curiosity up. Hope for new chapters soon