Reviews for The Forgetful Reincarnation
poonpeiyun chapter 22 . 11/7
Pls update! It's a great fanfic!
It's been a while since you updated so I hope you haven't given up on this story. It's really good, actually its pretty much an idea of what I hope will be the revival of the show. Please continue this fanfic, I really like it.
hello I'm the d chapter 22 . 8/29
Don't leave me this way. I can't survive without your sweet writing...
Fandolatry chapter 22 . 7/16
This story is absolutely AMAZING. Words cannot describe how much I love it. I so hope you'll continue soon- it's too good to abandon. You're immensely talented. Thank you for sharing such a masterpiece.
Pineapple-Sorceress chapter 22 . 7/9
Ohh no! Elyan! Nuu! The cliffhanger! Nooo! I must know what happens next! I must! Take your time and live life, because I shall wait. I MUST BE PATIENT. *takes deep breaths*
LadyofStarClan chapter 22 . 7/4
This is so good! Masterpiece!
mnmthegreat chapter 22 . 6/29
In love with this story! You are so talented! I can't wait for Merlins memories to come back eeeeeeeee
Drag0nst0rm chapter 22 . 6/22
I can't wait for Merlin's memories to come back! Please let it happen soon!
Fletty chapter 12 . 6/10
I would LOVE to read your story ONE MORE MIRACLE, about Agravaine pretending to be Merlin. It sounds AWESOME! Please let me know if/when u decide to write it!
mersan123 chapter 22 . 6/8
Oh Erin, I can not express just how thrilled I was to see a new chapter to this story. So beautifully written and so full of angst for a young mistreated Colin/Merlin.
Please, please continue the chapter updates - a little begging here - as it is just torture to have to wait so long.
Enough of a guilt trip yet...?
Anyway, apart from that, brilliant update. Please come back Merlin, you are much needed.
ArgentSleeper chapter 22 . 6/7
So excited this has an update! I can't wait for the next one!
Awesome, I'm so glad you're back! I love this story, I can't wait to read more! :)
midnightdove chapter 22 . 6/5
Good story! I spent 5 hours reading it. Worth every min. Please update soon.
Violet Eternity chapter 22 . 6/4