Reviews for Hold Me Through the Night
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 6/20
nicely done, you didn't change the characters too much, like Tony not using the L word but still giving in a bit. And Steve being pushy but knowing that Tony wasn't going to change that quickly
Claire chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
That was beautiful! Oh, the feels! (sniff) Oh, the sex! (naughty grin)

You wrote Tony & Steve very in-character and believable, and created probably one of the best get together stories I've read for this couple.
I can see Tony think of himself as ugly & damaged after having the arc reactor installed to save his life, and the scene where Steve tells him he's beautiful was probably my favorite. (sniff)

Off to read more of your amazing work!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
"No one's ever allowed to call you innocent again,"
*chuckles* *grinned* Because he's not! XDD

AWWWW...! This so Cuddly, Lovely, and Hot!

So sweet! And definitely Adorable!

So Clingy... so Lovely!

And Bruce did a good job here as a great best friend! Awesome!
IAmAStonyFan chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I may be too late but I defiantly think that you should write a sequel:D
BlackFalling chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
this was so perfect! :') i loved all of it, every single word. i love that tony and steve finally opened up to each other and that tony learned to trust again. this was amazing, PLEASE keep writing! great job!
neon-zombie chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Literally perfect :)
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Oh god, that was wonderful. And bruce was absolutely perfect! Great job!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I like your story! Update soon!
Miss Effie T chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Loved this story! You are an incredible writer! Keep up the awesome work ; )
Deanadelyon chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Truly lovely story. As in-character as the situation could allow. Very nice work. :)
MerJenn chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
I started reading this an hour and a half ago. I have never taken so long to read something, and the slower I read the more I like it. It's like eating chocolate. It's also now one in the morning, so the fact I read this with burning eyes and a splitting headache from sheer exhaustion just tops off the fact that this story was awesome. Tomorrow I'm reading the rest of your work. Just brilliant.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
nice
Lieutenant Tazer chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Found this little jewl while at work, and I must say I'm sad to see it end. It's very well written, and very believable with capturing the raw humanism in both Tony and Steve. Awesome job!
sgniw chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Hot stuff right here, and you even got me crying too. Good story!
Remi chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Wow. This story was really really great. I'm so glad that I found it. It was wonderfully written and I hope you continue to create wonderful stories... It was also quite arousing if I do say so myself.