Reviews for Love Blooms Slowly
Maria chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Dramatical development, indeed! I think I read all of those great fanfics posted on FF-net and in the forums, but never read about David's crimes. Great idea! Can't wait to read more of this!
Imaginer.012 chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Is she still seven in this chapter? Also- what are her sister's ages?
Imaginer.012 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Awww:)
Serria Spell23 chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
Thanks, the first chapter of my A Few Good Men fanfiction is up if you want to check it out.
Maria chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
Wow, another chapter with dramatical events! I'm so happy you continued this story I like so much.
Can't wait to read more of this!
Maria chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
What a dramatical end (? is it the end?) of this chapter/story. David emerging out of nowhere?! Disturbing their night of nights. Will you give your readers some peace with another chapter, - to be able to sleep peacefully? Please!
Maria chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
Marital bliss in store! What a great promise! Can't wait to read more of this!
Maria chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
Great chapter again! Can't wait to read more of this!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Fumbling for a ring in his pocket? He wanted to propose, didn't he? I so hope he will do it in your next chapter, to do the next step toward marriage. How long will Elizabeth stay and bother them? Can't wait to read more of this!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
Sully never would have walked away without retaliating after David, or anyone else for that matter, hurt Michaela!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Arriving in CS and experiencing their refusal like in the series. Thank godness Michaela has Sully by her side. And he protects her against scowls and attacks. Liked their connection to the children too.
Can't wait to read more of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Great chapter again! I loved that moment at church when Sully objected. Not able to tie the knot immediately they go to Colorado to build up their new life. Can't wait to read more of this!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Great developement of this story about our beloved couple. Can't wait to read more of this!

hdagostino chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I've been reading this, and I think you are doing a great job. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Caroline Bilton chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
This story is beautiful the love they have for each other portrayed by you
I will really enjoy it Thank you Caroline