Reviews for The Doll
Jesseburnett chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
That was absolutely brilliant. Aside from your seemingly perfect spelling and grammar, the romance and comedy in your story was insanely entertaining in my opinion. Miranda's 'thunderous expression' when Serena had Andy stuttering from flirtation had me laughing giddily. And I assure you I rarely do that when laying down, reading alone. I usually just smile and keep my laughter in my thoughts :P. And that was only one example, of course. I am now going to go Download ALL of your stories to the App and read them in my leisure. Tysssm for writing so much for our enjoyment. I don't buy books anymore because of wonderful authors like youLots of love 3
lmei chapter 7 . 10/25/2016
loved reading this again!
LKlovesAK chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
Another delight. Quit your day job... Wink. Do what you love, and what we the reading public love. Write. Seriously another delight for the mind and heart.
lulu2613 chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
I'm loving this
Guest chapter 7 . 5/2/2015
A genuine love story.
sybil13 chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Loved each and every line in spite of a few necessary redundancies. Thank you for your touching words.
sleepy queens chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
I love this fic! It was absolutely amazing. I love the dialogue in this fic the most. Oh,and I loved how Miranda was the first to confess. Amazing job.
jeep28 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
"I thought perhaps you had climbed a mountain..." is the best Miranda line ever written with the only exception being "oh Andrea, oh yes!" :)
To. You - From. Me chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Still lovely ')))))
dominicqueShizuma chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
What can I say... You're awesome!
I really enjoy reading your stories, I find myself lost in them xD

Thanks so much for sharing your imagination with mere and wonderful words!
devilsangel84 chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Well, I don't know what to write. It is a really amazing story. Had a good time reading it.
lmei chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Absolutely beautiful! S2
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Oh i'm loving this. You hit another one out of the park. This was perfectly written. It was sweet and funny... touching and sexy... frustrating and then thoroughly relieving. I've enjoyed every moment of this fic, as I enjoy everything you write. Once again, thank you for sharing... :-)
Llamabay chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Loved the story but really wasn't ready for it to end. LOL Thank you.
LethalPoison chapter 7 . 7/5/2012