Reviews for The Doll
sleepy queens chapter 7 . 3/30
I love this fic! It was absolutely amazing. I love the dialogue in this fic the most. Oh,and I loved how Miranda was the first to confess. Amazing job.
jeep28 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
"I thought perhaps you had climbed a mountain..." is the best Miranda line ever written with the only exception being "oh Andrea, oh yes!" :)
To. You - From. Me chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Still lovely ')))))
dominicqueShizuma chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
What can I say... You're awesome!
I really enjoy reading your stories, I find myself lost in them xD

Thanks so much for sharing your imagination with mere and wonderful words!
devilsangel84 chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Well, I don't know what to write. It is a really amazing story. Had a good time reading it.
lmei chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Absolutely beautiful! S2
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Oh i'm loving this. You hit another one out of the park. This was perfectly written. It was sweet and funny... touching and sexy... frustrating and then thoroughly relieving. I've enjoyed every moment of this fic, as I enjoy everything you write. Once again, thank you for sharing... :-)
rleefitz chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Loved the story but really wasn't ready for it to end. LOL Thank you.
LethalPoison chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Loved reading this :)

Another amazing story
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Excellent Job! A wonderfull Story. Congratulations!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
This was really great and I loved every word of it. Thx
caradens chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
that was wow i could picture it all it felt real the words came alive for this story
fantastic wonderful THANKS
RedHandedKojak chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Bloody hell.
I'm speechless. I actually don't know what to say.
This is sooo good.. Wow!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Frankly, this is some of your finest writing in recent memory-superb! This was an interesting mash-up -one I wouldn't have expected- that yield some very entertaining results. You dialog and descriptive language were top-notch polished and a pleasure to "digest." ;3

My only minor complaints were I could have read much more of this wonderful DWP universe, and the Nate/Andy subplot felt a bit forced and unnecessary; it didn't so much detract from this gem, but it didn't quite gel with the rest of the piece, either.

Now, Serena... Now you've got my pervy mind thinking some Andy/Serena/Miranda naughtiness, and I like it ;3

Well Done.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Great story. I enjoyed it very much