Reviews for The Zombie Apocalypse
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
This is an interesting story o'd lovd for you to continue it!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
She should be a zombie
Anonymous chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
I liked it but I really didnt understand some of it but thats because i didn't know that type of stuff. (Communist) but it was good.
gkatombe.gk chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
I like your story, Daleksdoctor, it's very interesting... though it is very short. If you could add a little detail to what was going on, and speech marks so people could talk, it would make the story really cool!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Russia isn't a communist country
Sugarpuffluv chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
OH LAWD! You're lucky you caught me in the mood for something horror-y because just a few minutes ago I had just woken up from a really intense apocalypse dream, it was sooooo scary! Though I hardly remember what happened, I always some how end up having a few of them quiet frequently.

So, I was really in the moment with your character on her perspective on the first sign of the virus. Though a bit cliche, it was well enough for the reader to actually feel like their there. (as scary as thy would be) all I'd all, I thoroughly enjoyed your story!

Soooooooo if you may, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! TT
Unknown chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
I recommend the charlie higson series(the enemy) for anyone interested In a zombie apocalypse it is amazing! Love this story though I can't wait till the next chapter!
Fiza chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Great story, kept me engaged all the way through this is probably one of the best stories I have read on this topic!
cowmobz chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Oooo left me hangin
Good story overall.
jenna chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
this is a great story
remy chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Too rushed not enough info
Unknown Person chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
I have enjoyed your use of similes and metaphors to make the story more exciting. I will wait patiently for the next chapter but it is really making me nervous. I hope the story will run smoothly, and I hope there would be more action! Hurry!
WizardTeddybear chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Really good so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
juan.f.sandoval.94 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
This is really good, although I feel like you moved very fast it was an easy read and very descriptive and detailed. One thing I might add is that "Old Russia" how you referred to it wouldn't make sense that the US would plan an attack on them because Communism fell in Europe during the 1990's, so there's a loophole people who might want to get technical with you might try to throw back in your face. You're better off most likely using China, North Korean or Cuba since those are the only three Communist countries in the world. I myself am writing a zombie story and I'm currently working on book 2, I would love to read more are you going to consider writing more of it or no?
Sar'Kell chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
AWWWWWWWWW DAMN! Moooore! That teacher was straight-juggalette with that axe. Great foil for your protagonist. Level head on both of you, too. Given the true horror of a zombie apocalypse, I dont think I could have made it through that as easily, if at all!