Reviews for The Zombie Apocalypse
remy chapter 6 . 1/27
Too rushed not enough info
Unknown Person chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
I have enjoyed your use of similes and metaphors to make the story more exciting. I will wait patiently for the next chapter but it is really making me nervous. I hope the story will run smoothly, and I hope there would be more action! Hurry!
WizardTeddybear chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Really good so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
juan.f.sandoval.94 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
This is really good, although I feel like you moved very fast it was an easy read and very descriptive and detailed. One thing I might add is that "Old Russia" how you referred to it wouldn't make sense that the US would plan an attack on them because Communism fell in Europe during the 1990's, so there's a loophole people who might want to get technical with you might try to throw back in your face. You're better off most likely using China, North Korean or Cuba since those are the only three Communist countries in the world. I myself am writing a zombie story and I'm currently working on book 2, I would love to read more are you going to consider writing more of it or no?
Sar'Kell chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
AWWWWWWWWW DAMN! Moooore! That teacher was straight-juggalette with that axe. Great foil for your protagonist. Level head on both of you, too. Given the true horror of a zombie apocalypse, I dont think I could have made it through that as easily, if at all!
shadowelf144 chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
noo why updates please author