Reviews for Undercover Hearts
Coolanime14 chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Cool! update!
christina01t chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
This is different but i like it. Very good so far can't wait to see what happens
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
You should write more
FufuuDesu chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Is it just me or does everyone who write KNS fanfics use the name "Katsu" for Original Characters?! (Me included xD) Haha
It seems like an interesting story, but your grammar is off sometimes. :x (Sorry I'm a bit OCD about grammar.) Maybe a beta reader can help with with that? :DD
Besides that, the story shows promise. Update soon! :3
kobejapan chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Continueeee
Priya chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
it.
kazenostigmafan4ever chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
eeeeep!*squeals*...I'm so happy u updated *jumps up and down*...and ayano and misa are sisters?...wow interesting twist in the story...actually I love this story more than the other one...ths plot is unique and I like that...pls do continue... and pls pls update soooon!
mgaa chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
heeeeey...no fair it was getting interesting too..
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Poop I really liked this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Omg heheheheh super clever
kazenostigmafan4ever chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
It's an awesome story please don't quit it:( I read your story "Is there Love" and I'm your fan! You should probably turn this story into a high school drama or something like that since they go to the same high school:)Ayano could even have a high school love rival! Now that would be an interesting plot! Pls continue and of course UPDATE SOON. Can't wait for the next chapter:)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
But it was awesome... :(
LoVeAnGeL90 chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I just read both of your stories today. It's great but take your time while your at it. Love u n ur stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
?
physchokitten chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Interesting start, seems like it'll be even more so with the plot line you used too.